Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I'm not sure...we just have to think of something"
  2. Daisy said "You can because I'm going to help you...were the only two that can beat Artemis..and we have to do it together or he won't be defeated"
  3. Bo nodds and soon visitors are let in to see Lizzy and Daisy is the first one to come in "Hey Liz..I need to talk to you"
  4. Bo said "He won't...you and Daisy..ya'll have to beat him....promise me ya'll will work together and I'll do as you wish and as soon as hes beaten I'll come right back to you with your child"
  5. Bo said "Our child will not become evil"
  6. Bo said "How do I know you'll let me come back to you....Lizzy...you have to try to beat Artemis...but don't make me go..."
  7. Bo said "Lizzy no, im not leaving you I won't do it! you can beat Artemis and im not leaving you! I love you and I know you and Daisy can beat him together, please don't ask me to do that because I'm not going to"
  8. Bo said "What Lizzy..please don't give up you can do this!"
  9. Bo said "Ya'll will think of something, please don't give up,you can do this"
  10. Bo said "Lizzy yes you can...and once you have this kid you and Daisy can beat Artemis"
  11. Bo nodds and takes a quick glance at Daisy and then follows the doctor to were Lizzy is
  12. Daisy said "I'm thinking of something but I'm NOT going to let Artemis take Lizzy from us"
  13. Daisy said "Not if i can help it"
  14. Daisy said "Bo is something wrong?"
  15. Daisy said "Of course, Lizzy was there for me when I had Taylor and now I'm here for her"
  16. Daisy soon got there and ran in with her kids and as she got in she was greeted by Bo and she said "Hey cousin...got here in record time.."
  17. Daisy says "I'll be there" and hung up "Its today....Luke...nevermind.." and went to get the kids ready after quickly calling Enos and got Taylor and Lily and Mason into there carseats and went off to the hospital in Dixie.
  18. Daisy answers the phone and says "Daisy Duke speaking"
  19. Daisy said "Luke its fine"
  20. So Daisy,Bo, Luke all 3 file in the house and Daisy said "I love this house, its really pretty"
  21. Daisy said "Its fine Luke..." now she was worried he was mad at her for some reason "I gotta think on my own this time"
  22. Daisy said "Oh..I forgot..its only the women that get the gifts.." she sighed
  23. Daisy nodds "Would you help me in figuring it out?"
  24. Daisy said "I am, don't worry...I know theres a way for me to help Lizzy"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.