Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Not entirely..no..its been 7 months Luke"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yeah why?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sat down beside him "Nothing really"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "This is sick and wrong and you know it!" she especially did and she was ticked.
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
OMG SO HAVE I! lol but really..i just thought ya'll'd like to know me better
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "Okay"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed knowing she had no choice " I-I'll do it...just please..don't hurt my baby..whatever you do don't hurt my baby"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I'm trying Michael...I really am"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and thought to her self "Why can't Enos, Bo, Luke...some one come and please help me...I can't do this for much longer!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Yeah it is.....I wanna believe I'll make it but..it sprung up on me too soon"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked at her slight baby bump and said "You can't make me...and I won't..I don't care what you say"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was getting ticked now and she wasn't going to let this go on for to much longer and she knew she had to do something for her best friend and cousin.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy answers the door as she had put the twins down for their nap and Taylor was starting to fall asleep as she answered the door and said "Hey Luke come in"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy wakes up abruptly in the middle of the night
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I love you, I really do"