Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Sounds like a plan to me"
  2. Daisy comes back a little while later and sits in the waiting room and sighes and just sits down.
  3. Daisy said "What do you want Enos?" nearly in tears
  4. Daisy said "I love you" and kisses him as if reading his mind.
  5. Daisy said "Boys, do you have an idea as to where were supposed to stay this week?"
  6. ( I LOVED THAT MOVIE) The Rock
  7. messy (it can be very messy)
  8. B.L is my beta reader....but the reason i stoped at Chap 4 is because I lost my note book and haven't been able to continue writing lol but thanks Dixie!
  9. Daisy wished she could hug Jimmy but says "We've forgiven you Jimmy...thank you for showing us your not a monster..." she took a glance at the picture of her self and holding the infant Clay that was above Jimmys bunk and sighed and said "I'm going home for awhile..I'll visit when I can".
  10. Daisy nodded "You hurt more than one person...the other was me...but...your last letter made me realize that you cared and you really were sorry...you know I never loved you but I love Clay and your his father..its only fair and once Clay gets better I'm going to ask him if he wants to visit you too."
  11. Daisy said "Yes she forgives you, and so do I....I'm sorry I hated you till now..and I know it was wrong to not let go until all this time...but Lizzy forgives you..we both do...I won't regret saying this now but I wish you weren't behind those bars.."
  12. Daisy looked up "Just because I hated you before doesn't mean Clay isn't your son...i don't love you but hes our son....but about your mother...they found out she wasn't part of the whole thing and it was even proven that she didn't want to be part of it and shes been let off the hook."
  13. Daisy was scared to answer that "He did kidnapp 3 people and was planning to murder them...most likely hes been arrested"
  14. Its Your Love- Tim McGraw
  15. Daisy looked down slightly "We got Clay, Angel and Molly back safe and sound...but Clay has a broken arm and he'll be asleep for the next few hours because he had two sedatives from his grandfather and one more would have killed him and he had two Asthma attacks , the same with the sedatives thing goes for Angel...Molly was really lucky..shes completley unhurt but sleeping...but now our son thinks everyone hates him because he didn't stand up to his Grandfather."
  16. Daisy nodds and hugs Lizzy then quickly checks on Clay who is still sleeping then drives her self to the jail house to face Jimmy once more and came in and sat faceing Jimmy "Hey Jimmy...I've got some good news..but some not good news too" Molly was fine as she was still sleeping peacefully.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.