Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon they got to the Strate house and Daisy was sitting on the couch and Enos was beside her
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy came in "Hey Granny"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersEnos sighed and said "Thanks Liz...I just hope its nothing serious" and hung up and shook the thought that just came into his mind trying to get it out "It's not that I know that" and went to fix supper and soon he was done and went to get Daisy to come to supper.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersEnos said "I don't think so..somethings up but she's to stubborn to go to the doctor"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersEnos tells Lizzy about his concern about Daisy and whats going on with her.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo was a bit concerned for his cousin now and went to get Lizzy and told her whats going on then said "Enos wants to talk to you about it"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Yeah..why? is everything okay over there?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy smiled "I love you to and I hope this time goes more smoothly"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo picked up the phone and said "Hey Enos, whats up?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "How can you tell"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I'm fine" and got up and fought off the dizzyness and went to wake the kids up.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugged him but kept thinking
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded and just sighed "It's time to get the kids up..I'll do it"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy smiled "I do want to get married, I love you"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu nodded and hung up
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc said "She's fine and yes you can see Granny now"
-
Word Association
statement
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu nodded "Well first we need to go see Enos and Daisy"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc Applebee said "I'm not sure"
-
Word Association
money
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke sat next to her and kissed Kathy and hugged her.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc said "Just something that can happen in old age..I'm not sure what it is"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy didn't realize what she said and the Doc said "Granny is fine"