Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
RETURN of the KILLER SHREWS!
I think she's Jimmie's niece.
-
RETURN of the KILLER SHREWS!
Hey! We're watchin' Svengoolie right after Star Trek tonight. He's got The Ghost and Mr. Chicken tonight with Don Knotts. Anyhoo, if you watch the original, you should check out the MST3K version. It makes it even more hilarious. My favorite character, next to Thorne Sherman of course, is the wet bar. LOL. In fact, you can catch it on Youtube! Killer Shrews MST3K If you want to avoid the opening skits, skip to 14:49 for the beginning of the movie. "Boss Hogg'll love this place!"
-
omg :O.
The whole point of a link is to click it, right? What were YOU thinking posting it? LOL.
-
Buildings of Hazzard
I got it... He's a virtuhosso. Hehehe.
-
Buildings of Hazzard
That would get confusing, wouldn't it? I guess we need to come up with another genius moniker for Hoss then.
-
omg :O.
Do you know what HMTBBP means? It means... hand me the brain bleach, please.
-
Buildings of Hazzard
The word is Meadowmufn. Khee! Definition: meadowmufn - someone smarter than a genius and incredibly humble.
-
General Lee is #01 - The 100 Greatest Movie and TV Cars of All Time!
Roger, doesn't that belong in the Dukes fantasies thread? LOL.
-
Musical Chairs
Ah! I'm not the ONLY person who saw that movie! LOL. The battle of the bands at the end was one of the best parts of the whole thing.
-
omg :O.
BOTD? Babe Of The Day? LOL. (And yes, I do know what BOTD stands for. LOL.)
-
Musical Chairs
One of my favorites... Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt (The original by Roy Orbison can be found here.)
-
What are you listening to???
- Jean Soullier & Fabrice Ploquin
-
General Lee Drawing
We've had some photoshop contests before. Maybe we should have a General Lee art contest, paint or draw the General Lee, and see what folks can come up with.
-
Roll With The Changes
... and remember all the good times and memories we made. My condolences.
-
Jude Emery
It's an Excalibur. I used to watch the show and soooo wanted one of those back then.
-
Musical Chairs
I was going to, but I thought I'd done quite a bit of Elton lately, so I went a different direction.
-
Makin my own General Lee Replica
Awesome! Thanks for sharing all your fun with us.
-
Musical Chairs
LOVE that song. I taped it off the radio way back when and played it over and over. Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue? - Crystal Gayle
-
Sorrell Booke as Boss on Alice..
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7e8rrtGvD0 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld1hCWf2vIk
- Ohio Girl
-
One Word Song Titles
Here's a blast from the past... all the way back to when the Dukes were still on the air. Here's TG Sheppard from 1985 with I have this album on cassette somewhere.
-
Musical Chairs
I love that song, Garrett. Love the Platters too, Hoss. Here are the Ink Spots with... . The Platters did a version of this about 20 years after the Ink Spots. I like the Ink Spots version better.I'm pretty sure my dad had this record.
-
Musical Chairs
- Phil KeaggyI'm gonna date myself here. I think we wore the 8 track of this album out. LOL.
-
Musical Chairs
Angel's Gonna Find YOU - Brett Raymond Unfortunately, I can't find it on YouTube, but if you're curious, it's on iTunes.
-
Greetings from So Cal
I was born and raised in SoCal and have deep southern roots as well. Enjoy my sunny home state. Welcome to HazzardNet.