Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Word Association
prince (check your messages Rog)
-
The Secret Life Of An American Teenager
Elly, John's wife and Karis's mom, is blond. But I think she gets her natural curls from her daddy.
-
Word Association
colleseum (can you chat Rog?)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
Deke Clancy Bear Claw Swamp Uncle Boss
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
-
DOH Wii game
Never played DDIO. I have ROTGL. That's a lot of fun. And ROTGL has Tom, John and everyone as the voices...
-
DOH Wii game
Two things... No they don't make it for the wii and also, 80$ is very high for that game. You can find it much cheaper on ebay and also Daisy Dukes it out (though I dont have that one yet)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Word Association
popsicle
-
northern DukesFest
I agree...though Tom does do broadway performances in Michigan every other year or so out of loyalty to the place that gave him his start. Guess I am lucky in that respect.
-
I collect old license tags
interesting. How did you get started in that?
-
Great Waylon Lines
I love that one!
-
Word Association
fire (check mail Rog)
-
Howdy yall!!
Welcome to Hazzard County. You'll enjoy it!
-
Secret life of the american teenager on ABCfam
Did anybody see "Secret Life" last night??? Did you notice John's reference to Dukes??? His character was talking about his daughter and said "Maybe she can be the night rent-a-cop at the deli on Frontage Road" Sooooo funny.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
dentist Homer Willis Timbertop Acres Grannie Annie
-
Word Association
back (as in breaking the camel's)
-
Dukes Reality Show
Nice post Rog.
- Word Association