Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. food
  2. DaisyMaeDuke replied to Julieduke's topic in Off Topic
    good point... still, not to gross anyone out, have you ever thought about how many germs are on the money we get with however many hands it's passed from? I mean, sadly Maudine might be the safer bet...
  3. Rock n Roll
  4. I saw that...should be interesting
  5. I agree with BL
  6. BoJames! (nah j/k) Guards
  7. country
  8. hmmmm.... Im not sure but here goes nothin.... Chicken Hawk Road Uchee Swamp Rodney Moffet
  9. Yeah.... that's what John said
  10. BoJames and I are going....we'll be in Atlanta on Wednesday
  11. Aunt Clara Coltrane Placid County Hidden Pines
  12. John Travolta
  13. That's fine Rog...I wasn't sure... Hazzard Hotel Bone Creek Abraham Lincoln Hogg
  14. I liked Jeb and Judd...though I liked Brotherly Love better of teh two episodes.
  15. music
  16. Freddie Fender Boss A.C. Tate of Chickasaw I'm not very sure about the last one though I am inclined to agree with BL...hmmmm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.