Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    One thing I like about dirt bikes is that nobody is really so dominate that it makes the races boring. There is this young Australian named Jett Lawrence who has the potential to become like that though.
  2. ocean
  3. From Cooter's Confession: What is Hazzard's zip code? A) 00965 12345 C) 99999 This is weird. The computer turned my B into a yellow face. I edited it and it did it again and I couldn't undo it. Ever weirder: it does this on another forum I do.....also with the B when I make a list.
  4. boss LOVES raw LIVER
  5. rocket
  6. Still waiting for an answer to this one. Go ahead and reveal it Skipper. It's gone 3 weeks without being answered. Which 2 actors were the only ones to not miss a single episode in 7 years?
  7. LOL Good one. I heard another funny one today, unrelated to Star Wars. Today was the Kentucky Derby. I heard someone call horse racing Amish NASCAR.
  8. Happy May the Fourth Be With You Day Spike!
  9. court
  10. Well, if you majored in English you must be pretty impressed with my word "complexcated". I bet they didn't teach that word in yer fancy school. Okay, response to your word jury is: evidence
  11. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in TV
    You asked what the phrase meant and then you answered your own question. In the first sentence (after you asked the question) you said "...we agree to it...". In the next sentence you stated the obvious that we are still disagreeing. What we should be agreeing to is de-escalation.
  12. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in TV
    I think you just answered your own question Hobie!
  13. (you sophisticated fancy snobby stuck-up city people like to show off to us uneducated rednecks with all dem complexcated words)
  14. JUDGE drewton
  15. judge
  16. Welcome to Hazzard County. Tell us more about your love of the show. Favorite character, favorite episode, have many Dukes toys, met any of the stars, have all the DVSs, how long you been a fan? We want to know it all.
  17. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in TV
    Time to start winding this thread down.
  18. bird's GOTTA fly
  19. fight
  20. Looking good Andrew. Wanted to give you a heart but I'm out of reactions.
  21. EAGLE pass
  22. green
  23. Keep up the good work. And we'll keep enjoying watching your progress!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.