Everything posted by RogerDuke
- Word Association
-
Hey Y'all
Sounds like you went to the Millcreek Mall. We get a lot of our neighbors from the north visiting there! Send me a PM if you ever go there again! Good thing you didn't go tonight. Interstate 90 is in pretty bad shape.
-
the dukes movie SUCKS!!!
I guess we get out of things what we put into them. I probably get more than just fun out of the Dukes because I put so much into it. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter why you love Dukes....or how much you love Dukes. What matters is that you're a fan for whatever reason you want to be a fan. Of course, my above comments only apply to the original series. Things get a little more complicated when you thow the 2005 movie into the debate. Since I don't consider that movie to be "The Dukes of Hazzard", it's a non-argument to me. It's like comparing kindergarten T-ball to Major League Baseball. Sure, they're both "baseball" but they're really not the same thing.
-
Word Association
Nativity scene
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Hey Y'all
Welcome to Hazzard County John. You sound like a great addition to this place and we're excited to have you. I live across Lake Erie from Canada. I'm near Erie Pennsylvania. There's one spot in Erie County where you can see that big penninsula on the Canadien south coast of the lake. I think there's a power plant there or something. Hmmm, isn't John Schneider and Tom Wopat coming to Niagara Falls soon or did that already happen?
-
Dukes Game II
Bo 5 Luke 9 Daisy 4 Jesse 11 Rosco 13 Enos 4 Cooter 4
-
Christmas Season of Hope
*Not long after seeing Bo and Luke take off with Connor, Jesse glanced out the window and noticed the sheriff's car go by. He wispered something in Daisy's ear and excused himself from the room. Daisy continued to teach the students the songs for their upcoming concert. Outside, Jesse explained to his old friend Ira Grant about the sheriff's car. Ira suggested that Jesse take his car and make sure everything was okay. Jesse thanked him and drove Ira's green 1964 Ford Mustang in the direction the two vehicles were heading*
-
the dukes movie SUCKS!!!
I gotta disagree too. Citizen Kane had absolutely no influence on my life. With the exception of God and family, nothing has influenced my life more than the Dukes of Hazzard. That kinda blows the theory that it was only fun and had no direction.
- Word Association
-
Dukes Game II
Bo 6 Luke 8 Daisy 5 Jesse 10 Rosco 12 Enos 5 Cooter 4
-
John to help the troops for Christmas
- Dukes Game II
Bo 5 Luke 8 Daisy 5 Jesse 9 Rosco 9 Enos 5 Cletus 4 Cooter 5 Bye Bye Boss- Word Association
story (the lyrics of almost every song has a story to tell)- New Social Toolbar
Apparently some people around here can't handle their buttermilk. Ya know Brian, if ya can't drink with the big dogs, ya really ought to stay on the porch.- Word Association
- Dukes Game II
Bo 5 Luke 7 Daisy 5 Jesse 8 Boss 2 Rosco 9 Enos 5 Cletus 4 Cooter 5- Word Association
grandpa (If any of you folks still have one or two left give him a hug because he won't be there forever)- New Social Toolbar
I think you're going to be disapointed this year waikiki. Since Brian has put me in charge of the egg nog....and since I don't drink alcohol.....I'm not spiking it with borboun or anything else alchoholic. I'm spiking it with buttermilk.- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
- 2010 Christmas Party
ROFL Folks just can't get away with anything on the HazzardNet without the law knowing what's going on.- Dukes Game II
Bo 5 Luke 6 Daisy 5 Jesse 7 Boss 2 Rosco 7 Enos 5 Cletus 4 Cooter 5 Coy and V 4- Thank You Moderators
I'm never going to write another serious post again because it's no fun around this place when Brian's not making a joke about something. (Seriously Brian, your humor is one of the trademarks of this website....this place wouldn't be the same without it.)- Word Association
Christmas party (If the two upcoming HazzardNet Christmas parties don't make you emotional, nothing will) - Dukes Game II
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.