Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
2014 NASCAR Race Review and Results
This has certainly been an exciting year for Jeff Gordon fans, right Garrett?!
-
Hazzard Police sign
This is why Hoss would make a better detective than me. I never pay attention to details. Nice job.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
comics (he also loved comic books)
-
Howdy Hazzard Folks!!!!! :)
Welcome back Tony. There's just something about Hazzard County that makes you want to come back over and over again. Things around here have slowed down a little bit since you were last here but what we lack in quantity we make up for in quality.
-
Happy Birthday Tom
Happy birthday on Tuesday Luke. We'll meet ya at the Boar's Nest to celebrate. I hope they didn't run out of fresh buttermilk or I'll have to drink that stinky stuff again.
-
Word Association
drink (we all know what Hobie drinks)
-
Sad day in Hazzard
Good point. I guess I'm part of the problem. At this point in the Hazzardnet's life it doesn't look like any one person is able to fix it. I just have to accept that things may never pick up. The only hope I have is that somebody realizes that we're ready for a new Dukes show. Redoing the series Dallas has been wildly successful and I think the same could be done for Dukes. That would bring us back to our heyday...maybe....I guess a lot of the problem is folks doing facebook type things and less forums.
-
2014 NASCAR Race Review and Results
Labor Day means that there's no more car racing at the local dirt track near me. There's still a local track that has a few more dirt bike races scheduled so I guess I'll check those out. I guess I should start paying more attention to NASCAR now since everything else is winding down. I just wish I was doing better in Garrett Duke's fantasy NASCAR league.
- Word Association
-
Sad day in Hazzard
For the first time since I've been on the HazzardNet I logged in to see nothing listed under "today" or "yesterday" on the forums. What I wouldn't give to see the HazzardNet return to its former glory.
- Word Association
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Enos ain't the only one celebrating a birthday this week. Happy birthday on Saturday Cooter.
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
Khee Khee. The dipstick's having another birthday!
- Word Association
-
CMT Seems To Have Brought The Dukes Back!!
There was another Dukes marathon on yesterday. Keep up the great work CMT!!!!!!
-
Word Association
Olympics (I know what you mean Hobie. I sure miss the HazzardNet's heyday)
-
Word Association
fish (there's a breed known as channel catfish)
-
UK Police stop General Lee in real life ... could be straight out of an episode(!)
One of our Hazzardnet members was in the audience on that Graham Norton show. I believe she was in the front row. If not, it was the second row.
-
Hi fans of hazzard
Hi Keith. Welcome to Hazzard County. Sweet Charger!
- Word Association
-
The Hazzard Garage (Cooter's Garage)
Very nice!
-
Hazzard Square
Ah yes, I remember this intersection. It did look a bit unusual compared to the other country crossroads on the show.
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Hope ya had a great birthday Rosco, Khee Khee!
- Word Association