Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Merry Christmas!
I just got gone watching "The Great Santa Claus Chase" and will watch the Dukes cartoon Christmas show when my grandkids come over tomorrow. I hope everybody has a very merry Christmas and as Boss says at the end of the episode "And God bless us every one."
-
HazzardNet 2017
I wish I could come up with new ideas to make HazzardNet more popular again but I'm tapped out. It makes me sad to log in. It's like seeing a relative die. Am I correct in assuming there's nothing that can be done? I wonder how long it can last. This may be our last chance to brainstorm and come up with a 2017 plan to revitalize this place. I wonder if it can survive 2017. For those of you who remain do you have any ideas left? Anything at all? Seeing this once great place being reduced to a word association thread is just too much to bear. What ever happened to the plan to integrate HN with Facebook? Maybe I just didn't understand how it was supposed to work since I'm low tech. Maybe we should just start saying our goodbyes. I cant imagine this site will even be maintained if hardly anybody is using it. This is painful. I guess I'm guilty too for not logging in as often but every time I do it hurts too much.
- Word Association
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Domestic abuse in Duke Family
WHAT?!
-
Gatlinburg fire
Thanks for the update. The western US has seen many of these things but folks in the South aren't used to it.......at least not at this level.
-
What episode featured Boss Hogg gorging on sausage and sauerkraut?
Welcome to the HazzardNet! I wish I knew the answer to that but I don't even know who Eduard Khil is.
- Word Association
-
Bo and Luke's knives
One of the knives from the show! Wow, that would be a great collector's item!
- Dukes of Hazzard/the walking dead
-
Word Association
tornado (the r and n blend together to look like an m)
- Word Association
-
Need help: Daisy's motorcycle from Hazzard Reunion
I don't know what that is. All four major Japanese bike makers back then were making Harley looks-a-likes. I remember when they started the practice of making them. Harley wasn't happy and as I recall filed a copyright lawsuit but that didn't stop them. I know the brands of the dirt bikes in the seven years of the original series were intentionally removed because they weren't supposed to use them. Now that I think of it, I'm trying to remember the word "Dodge" ever being used. I do think "Charger" was used a few times. The front forks of Daisy's bike look like that of a Harley "Fat Boy"
-
Word Association
swim (as in Michael Phelps)
-
Hazzard Run 2016
Awesome Mark! You certainly deserve the recognition! Thank you so much for your love of the Dukes and all the ways you promote it.
- Word Association
-
Am I The Only One?
I don't fall asleep during episodes but I will agree that Hazzard County is the closest place to Heaven here on Earth.....and if anybody tells me it's not a real place I remind them that telling me that is just as mean as telling a kid that Santa isn't real. If Hazzard is real in my mind then it's real.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
No, he owns a garage and is a top notch mechanic, maybe even as good as Cooter...LOL This is pretty amazing. I was walking around our local fair Friday night and saw a guy with an 01 hat on. I was wearing my 01 hat (bought at Ray's stunt show) and my HazzardNet shirt (bought here) I recognized this guy as someone I once knew so struck up a conversation with him. Come to find out, he's the guy who owns the property where this pond jump will (hopefully) take place and it's the next dirt road over from me!!!
-
More trivia: What is the phone number of the Hazzard Garage? (Cooter's Garage)
In The Treasure of Soggy Marsh the number to the Duke farm is " Hazzard 587"
-
Happy Birthday Tom
Hope ya had a great birthday yesterday cousin Luke!!!!
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
I just talked to Ray last night and found out that this idea of jumping the General over a pond near my house is only a proposal and not yet a done deal but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen. Jumping over a pond would be a first for the Northeast Ohio Dukes stunt show and jumping a police car into the water would be a first for them as well.
-
I have a unique challenge for everyone
These are listed in order of episode name, performer and song although the title of the song may not be it's proper name. Grannie Annie....Oak Ridge Boys...Old Time Lovin' State of the County...Oak Ridge Boys....Leaving Louisiana in the Broad Daylight Find Loretta Lynn...Loretta Lynn...Ya'All Come! The Hazzardville Horror....Tammy Wynette....Rocky Top Good Neighbors Duke....Hoyt Axton....Cop in a Little Bittly Town By-Line Daisy Duke...Dottie West....Even if you were Jesse James Bye Bye Boss...Freddie Fender.....On the Bayou The Great Hazzard Hijack....Roy Orbison...Pretty Woman Double Dukes....Donna Fargo...Lone Star Cowboy The Fugitive...Johnny Paycheck...Take This Job and Shove It Hughie Hogg Strikes Again...Buck Owens...Tiger by the Tail The Sound of Music Hazzard Style....Mickey Gilley....Object of my Affection The Sound of Music Hazzard Style....Mickey Gilley....The Girls all get Prettier at Closing Time Welcome Waylon Jennings....Waylon Jennings...She Don't Toe the Mark The Hazzardgate Tape....Mel Tillis....Stay a Little Longer Mel Tillis also appeared in The Rustlers but didn't sing in that one. Country music star Janie Fricke was in Happy Birthday General Lee but didn't sing. Stella Parton was in Deputy Dukes but didn't sing. She is Dolly Parton's sister and was also a country music singer at the time.