Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Daisy's Song
Are you here? If so tell me when to hit play
-
Daisy's Song
You pick. I like them both.
-
Daisy's Song
Stop it at the title then.
-
Daisy's Song
Kaye....stupid auto correct
-
Daisy's Song
Would you rather go to Mary Kate?
-
Daisy's Song
Let me know when you get to the title.
-
Daisy's Song
I'm ready to go. I'm paused on Bo and Luke with their bows and arrows and Daisy's Song in big letters on the bottom.
-
Something I found Out
I didn't know that. They weren't born the same year were they? So, little Opie met Uncle Jesse before Daisy did......and before he was called Uncle Jesse. How did you spell it anyways? Was it Drisco or Brisco Darling?
-
Daisy's Song
I guess that's high noon for me.
-
My Hazzard County Patrol Fury
Found it. Thanks! It says it is at Target stores. I suspect that since it doesn't have the Confederate Flag on it there is a chance my wife could get it there or at least order it from them. You guessed it....I've asked for it for Christmas. I owe it all to you for pointing it out. Are all Dukes vehicles available in 1:18 through Greenlight?
-
My Hazzard County Patrol Fury
Jesse's truck! I've got to Google this!
-
Daisy's Song
Are we doing this Hobie? Saturday at 11am EST? Anybody else in?
-
Please help me figure out what episode this is from...
Welcome to Hazzard County di79mar. We hope to hear a lot more from you. I guess I'm not as swift as I used to be with these scenes but for some reason I was thinking it's "The Great Santa Claus Chase"....Not sure though.
-
Rip Taylor
Hmmm, Hoss?
-
Ever Notice.....
Who knows Hobie. Maybe in a couple years we can make the trip together. My wife likes to travel so she'd love a trip like that. I hate to travel but going to northern Georgia would be something I'd do. I can't think of any better place in the world....except home.
-
Shine and Roses
My mistake. Maybe it's the shine that you like....not the roses.
-
Shine and Roses
I had no idea you liked roses so much Hobie.
-
Ever Notice.....
I loved those 5 episodes that were filmed in Georgia. Someday I'm going to visit those places. I'm sure not much looks the same but that won't matter. There are still a few things that do.
-
Word Association
penny (although I think they're only copper coated now)
-
Daisy's Song
Saturday at 11 am sounds good. I hope it holds up. I'll keep you posted. You pick the episode. I'll pick next time.
- Word Association
-
Daisy's Song
That just might work for me. I won't know until later this week. It depends on the possibility of having to work overtime.
-
The last 24 hours
We're getting our first snowstorm of the winter tonight up here on Lake Erie. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- Word Association
-
NASCAR news
Thanks for the updates Spike. As always, it's good to hear from you!