Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
The last 24 hours
The General Lee is still the most recognizable car in history....but a half General-half Hazzard Sheriff's car is really strange. Which half was the General? Was it split down the middle, or front/back....or was it all orange with the Sheriff's decals and lights, or none of the above? You are right.....the short time I was on FB I saw everything imaginable as a tribute to the greatest most famous car in history. I've been watching You Tube videos of Superbikes lately. My Ninja wouldn't be able to keep up with them but it looks like them. Now, where did I put that orange paint? Edit...maybe Hoss could see my Ninja that Spike put up a few days ago and turn it into a GLee.
-
Raise The Titanic(1980)
Everybody said the ship was unsinkable so whenever someone thinks they can't fail they often end up failing because of overconfidence.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
massive (We have 400 pages of this!)
-
The last 24 hours
Back when I was on FB I did see a sport bike that was painted like a General Lee. The Dukes movie is on Dish Network right now on BBCA.
-
The last 24 hours
Thanks Spike. That's my baby. I got out today even though it was a little cool. Got 120 miles on it so far. Definitely not a redneck bike.
-
Word Association
New York City
-
NASCAR news
I'm a redneck and the woods is getting ready to turn green so that will make me smile!
-
NASCAR news
I like green. Kawasaki green that is.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Never been there. I hope you can get this figured out. Hoss and MM can work miracles.
-
Word Association
(My grandmother's house was my favorite place as a kid. This was second...so sad to see its demise) By the way, bought my Ninja in Conneaut Lake.
-
The last 24 hours
Time will tell but you might be right. This latest variant doesn't sound any worse than a common cold but that doesn't mean the next one won't be bad. Raining today but my Ninja got ridden 3 days in a row before this. I'm still getting used to it but felt pretty comfortable yesterday. The biggest thing I don't like is that I don't feel like a redneck on it. Oh well, after the novelty wears off I'll trade it for a dirt bike.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Dukes of Hazzard in Italian
I want to see a version where they have a British accent. It would be especially fun to hear Uncle Jesse.....and imagine the Beaudrys talking like that.
-
Dukes of Hazzard in Italian
I bet everybody he knows calls him that. If they don't they should.
-
The last 24 hours
Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody. I picked up the Ninja yesterday. All I've ever driven the past 45 years is older beat up motorcycles. It was amazing to ride a sport bike....especially something new. Maybe Hoss can figure out how to post a picture of it. It is a 2022 Ninja 400 that is metallic gray/metallic black. If you look up different colors, it is the only one with green stripes on the tire rims. I love it but I think it is only a phase. I plan on trading it in for a dirt bike next spring. I just had to do this once in my life. It is fast!
-
Word Association
Family reunion
-
The last 24 hours
I've seen a couple stories about a new covid variant coming out. I haven't heard anything about it being anything to be too concerned about yet. I'm supposed to pick up my Ninja on Thursday.
-
Word Association
San Diego Padres
-
The last 24 hours
Thanks for your concern. Counting my mini-bike experiences I have half century of safe driving on 2 motorized wheels under my belt but that doesn't mean much when so many idiots are out there. The good news is that I live in the sticks and the most traffic it will see is small towns with only one or 2 traffic lights. I just need to get it out of my system. I don't want to regret never owning a Ninja when I'm old.....ummm older.
-
Word Association
best friend
- Word Association
-
Along Came A Duke
Today (Sunday) is Chris's birthday. I haven't done Facebook for several months now and have no more contact with him but I hope he is doing well. Once a Duke, always a Duke. Happy birthday Jeb.