Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/10/2024 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    Denver Pyle was on 6 episodes of Andy Griffith
  2. Tragedy in my life

    RogerDuke and one other reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    2 points
    Take your time and take care of you. We will be here for you when you return and understand.
  3. Peggy Rea had a fat suit?

    MonacoMan reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    The way I see it: Everything that exists in your mind exists....otherwise you wouldn't have used the word "exists" to begin with. Conclusion: Hazzard is real.
  4. Tragedy in my life

    RogerDuke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    remember...we're always here for you....for whatever you want! We love you and care about you cousin!
  5. Tragedy in my life

    RogerDuke reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    It will get better. Yer a tuff guy Roger. You can weather the storm.
  6. Tragedy in my life

    Spike reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Funeral was yesterday and just wrapping up some loose ends and recuperating today. It's been a whirlwind.
  7. Tragedy in my life

    RogerDuke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Indeed, we all are!
  8. Tragedy in my life

    RogerDuke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Roger, you have my heart my friend! I'm so sorry for all this happening to you! I promise you , all you need to do is call me or contact me here, if you need a shoulder to lean on, cry on etc. or if you need a sympathetic ear to listen. I'm going to pm you my email, phone number ( I think you already have it though.), etc. This thread is still open and I'm sure everyone here is with you at this time! Please feel the comfort and power coming from all of us!
  9. Peggy Rea had a fat suit?

    RogerDuke reacted to MonacoMan for a post in a topic

    1 point
    By all means neither Peggy Rea, nor Sorrell Booke, were thin or skinny people. But, I’ve seen both on many other things, before & after “Dukes”. We all know Sorrell wore a fat suit, as he wasn’t as obese as his character of Boss Hogg. Looking at Peggy in some other things, yes she was heavy…but she was no where near what her character of Lulu was on “Dukes”. I’m thinking she wore a fat suit as well…to exaggerate her weight, just like Boss. Part of the show’s & Hazzard’s charm was everyone & everything was overly exaggerated. It was fun, entertaining, and created a place you truly wished existed.
  10. Tragedy in my life

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Thanks. I'm going to be away from HN for awhile. I'm just swamped and overwhelmed right now. Might not be back until Sunday.
  11. RIP Toby Keith

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    My heart is totally shattered at the loss of Toby Keith. He was one of my favorite singers and have loved his music from the start. I was heartbroken when I heard his diagnosis, but I assumed he was too tough and stubborn to not beat it. He was always so positive when talking about his health too. God earned an cowboy angel for sure and he will be missed dearly. God bless his soul.
  12. Tragedy in my life

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    OMG! Praying for you Roger and your dad!
  13. A-Z Game

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    0 points
    Tennessee is NORTH of Hazzard

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.