A-Z Game

11 hours ago, HossC said:

Eagle Rock VALLEY

Where the kidnappers take Jesse in 'Witness:Jesse Duke'.

WILLOW Creek in Trouble at Cooter's.

Luke:"Cut over at Willow Creek. It oughta be easy to get up that one." Bo:"Alright." Luke:"Hang on cousin!" Bo:"We ain't gonna make it!" Waylon:"Bo, that ain't no way to give the General confidence."

FRIDAY was when I used to see the Dukes ( Friday night 7 Central) when I was growing up and so, every day on the show seems like a Friday rto me. That's also how I got the weekly celebration of the Dukes ! Most holidays have an annual celebration but we have a weekly one in here!! Tomorrow is the Holiday again! ( Happy DOHD!!) 

15 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

HAPPY DOHD !!! I'm watching The New Dukes right now! I THINK  I've noticed something>>>>>( I'll have to get my favorite Irishman to check for me ! ) :)   The car Cooter used when he was racing and hurt his foot, is the same car that was in Ms. Tri-counties.....????

Yes it is. The same Chevelle.

"Now, anybody that don't think that Boss Hogg was the one that hired them boys to rob the bank would buy beach property in IDAHO."

16 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I THINK  I've noticed something>>>>>( I'll have to get my favorite Irishman to check for me ! ) :)   The car Cooter used when he was racing and hurt his foot, is the same car that was in Ms. Tri-counties.....????

1 hour ago, Skipper Duke said:

Yes it is. The same Chevelle.

As Skipper says, it's the same car (as far as I remember, these grabs are both from 'Duke vs Duke'):

CooterChevelleGrabs.jpg

In my 'Other Vehicles of Hazzard' fanart thread, I showed how they used at least two different cars each time. I also suggested that they may have repainted the Chevelle(s) as Petey Willis' racecar in 'Welcome Back, Bo 'n' Luke'.

16 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

HORTENSE .....Lulu's sister???

"When Lulu left for the fat farm, she sent her skinny sister, Hortense, to Hazzard to keep an eye on old Boss."