A Whiskey Runner's Romance

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori looked at fdaisy and winked, whilst daisy attracted enos and distracted him, she snook off to Roscos office, when Lori got in there she saw Rosco pull up, she grabbed the reciever off the desk and ran out, hollerin at daisy. When they ran out Rosco, spotted them and told them to freeze but they didnt listen they kept on going. Lori got on the CB and told Daisy,"Hey daisy this heres Lori ya got ur ears on?

Lori got back to her,"well im about a to pas up Rhuebottoms store, i aint fer sure if Rosco is behind me or not, were do u wanna go to the farm or the treehouse? im sayin the treehouse would be a better place to go to hide out from Rosco, sos we can listen in on the plan and if Bo and Luke is still there we'll have t' tell them whats goin on." Lori had said speeding on by lookin for daisy to pull up in behind her ne time.

Lori and daisy sped off towards the treehouse, Lori looked out her rear-view mirror and when she looked back the general came barreling towards her. she swirved and turned a complete circle daisy almost ran into her,"Daisy, i dunno were they're goin but there in an awful big hurry aint they?" Lori turned around and continued on to the treehouse and sat there thinkin abit.

Lori:Hey, Daisy, i think i may know, Bo's hand was hurtin him really bad so they may go to the doctor, or their headin to atlanta one i dont know. Daisy pulled up beside Lori and they climbed up they turned the reciever on and listened in......

Boss:Rosco, did u put Bo in jail??

Rosco:well uhh... little fat buddy, i arrested him and put him in jail, but uhh, Eenos let him escape.

Boss:WHAT?!!!! Rosco you doo-doo, he was ur prisoner u were supoose to whatch him.

Rosco:ghky,im sorry Boss....

Boss:well, you see i knew Lori would be in town so i had an old friend of mine in atlanta to put a bug on her engine. I knew that if i could get him to tell her shes under arrest for whiskey runnin, false charges i mind you, i figured shed escape and have those troublesome dukes help her out.the reason why is because i knew that she use to run whiskey fer me, and if she got caught she would squeal on me. So i need her were i can see her to bring in some of my chronies i hired to take care of her.

Rosco:take care of her.... what do u mean? ohhh plant whiskey in her....

Boss:shewww Rosco, u num-skull hush up. yes to plant it in her car and when you go and search her car you can arrest her and no one will believe im behind it, and no one knows she use to except fer me, not even those dukes. So whenever u arrest her, we'll get the award money fer turnin her in and no one will believe her about her workin fer me. good plan aint it?

Rosco:GHKY,GHKY brilliant boss, brilliant.

Lori heard it and looked at daisy.

Lori:well daisy theres a reasonable explanation to one part, it was because of my dad he told me that either i did it for Boss for the money for us to live by or my dad wouldve gone to jail and he may not have loved me but he was my dad, we gotta go after bo and luke and tell them to not go newere boss is out to get them fer helpin me escape i know just the way to handle boss.

Lori looked and said, well i aint gonna say nething but luke if you can hear me DO NOT GO TO ATLANTA!!!! its a trap, now ive figured it ut and its to deal with Bo too, its about him gettin in jail when i arrived. i know cause i planted a bug in boss's room. id have to explain the story to ya or let daisy do it, but alls i know is whatch out fer rosco and do not go to atlanta!!!