Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
In Raymond Kohn's own words from his public post on his personal Facebook Raymond Kohn account: Due to things beyond my control , I think it's time to sell my dukes of hazzard cars. Throughout the past 15 years doing a "one of a kind" stunt show , along with 3 BAD ASS movies that Noone seems to give a s*** about ,and along with not having a place to keep the cars the amount of money that I've lost doing these movies and stunt shows is unbelievable. So over the next few months I'm going to sell everything. I have no home for these cars and I'm tired of being stressed by having to burden people to help keep them stored .I'll keep my 70 and not sure about my GL . Chickasaw County car Hazzard County car Daisy Jeep Boss Hogg Car 2 77 / 78 furys 76 Ford f150 uncle Jesse truck Just don't have a place to keep all these and we haven't been booked for any shows and the awesome movies that we all worked so hard on nobody watches them. Not our family's friends or even fans. So looks like this is the end of the NEOD. All things must come to an end. So I guess this is it !
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
Cousin Roger Duke... Unfortunately yep!
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
Cousin HossC... I saw it by Raymond on his personal account. He made the post public.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Titanic(1997)
There are reports from witnesses that an officer killed 2 men then turned the gun on himself. This is depicted here in the 1997 James Cameron film, and a 1996 Titanic also. It's believed to be 1st Officer William McMaster Murdoch. Do any of you believe it was him?
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
He's probably under pressure of cancel culture over the flag fiasco etc too.
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
I bring y'all sad news. Saw a post on Facebook by Ray that nobody is supporting him. No body is buying the movies he has made. So he might be selling off all the vehicles and bringing NEOD(North East Ohio Dukes)to an end!
-
Titanic(1997)
Lookout Frederick Fleet:"Pick up you bastards!" Lookout Frederick Fleet:"Is there anyone there!?" Officer Moody:"Yes. What did you see?" Lookout Frederick Fleet:"Iceberg right ahead!" Officer Moody:"Thank you!" 1st Officer William McMaster Murdoch:"Hard a-starboard!"
-
Titanic(1997)
Lightoller should've ordered a slow down after Smith left to bed. Ship n lives would've been saved. Yeah if he didn't maintain speed and heading it's disobedient. But Lightoller knew what might and could happen sailing fast in those conditions. I heard irl(in real life) Lightoller was dubious to sail in those conditions at that speed at night. It shows in that night time tea scene. In that night time tea scene, you can tell Lightoller tried to persuade him to slow down. I'd have been disobedient. At least it'd have saved the ship n all on it.
-
Titanic(1997)
2nd Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller:"I don't think I've ever seen such a flat calm." Captain Edward John Smith:"Like a mill pond. Not a breath of wind." 2nd Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller:"It will make the bergs hard to see. With no breaking water at the base." Captain Edward John Smith:"Hmmm. Well, I'm off. Maintain speed and heading Mr. Lightoller." Lightoller:"Yessir."
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 3 Splash Down) Professor:"They can see the lights of Mexico City. That means we still have a chance to contact them!" Gilligan:"Yeah. Move to Mexico City!" Mr. Howell takes Skipper's hat hits Gilligan with it, returns it to Skipper's head. Skipper:(Readjusting it)"Thanks Mr. Howell!"(To Gilligan)"Will you be quiet!"
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 1 The Big Gold Strike) Skipper:"I'm afraid this is all my fault folks. I didn't think 1 bag of gold would sink us!" Mr. Howell:"2 bags!" Mrs. Howell:"3 bags!" Professor:"4 bags!" Ginger:"5 bags!" Mary Ann:"6 bags!" Gilligan:"Huh. That's a switch. Usually I'm the one left holdin' the bag."
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Titanic(1997)
You know how First Officer William McMaster Murdoch ended up not letting himself he bought and threw the dirty pay off lifeboat seat offer money back at Cal Hockley. Did you see the fan made YouTube video Titanic Cal's Revenge? Clips of him and Murdoch shooting made to look like at each other. When Cal stole Love Joy's gun to shoot Jack and Rose. A fan took that and spliced/sliced it together with Murdoch shooting passengers and put together at exactly the right time, looks like a fight between Murdoch and Cal, and when he falls over the side after killing himself, looks like Cal shot him.
-
Happy Birthday Denver!
Happy Heavenly 102nd Birthday Denver Pyle aka Jesse Duke 5/11/1920!
-
R. I. P. Mickey Gilley
Welcome Cousin Roger.
-
R. I. P. Mickey Gilley
Simon a Facebook friend watched The Sound of Music, Hazzard Style to remember him.
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Christine(1983)