Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Funny Moments In Various TV Shows
The same people doing this are the ones who will ultimately destroy civilization!.....But HEY! WAIT!! This is DOHD.....so let's save this for another time and get a DOH topic going......I've got S 7 Disc 5, and I'll be watching it soon. ( I've also got AB's in the frig...so.......!!! HAPPY DOHD EVERYBODY!! ( voice of Waylon: The people of Hazzard are so special, they have a speciall holiday, not annually but every week!! ( can you hear his voice.............The people of Hazzard ARE special! I could've told 'em that!)
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right on Ma'am !! ....of course I did score on the lower end of the test.....LOL.....HEY! but I DID qualify!!
-
A-Z Game
Boss was getting his ZZZZ's when the Duke Boys paid him a visit on Christmas Eve.
-
A-Z Game
My uncle used to make it AND run it!! When asked about it ( I was little) , my mother said " Oh lord yes honey! We were always so scared he was going to get caught! He died when I was 7 and my cousin ( his son) was 6. We have the same birthday, one yr. apart! His name was Bill ( Uncle Bill) his son's name is Ray and he used to be a Tennessee highway patrolman! LOL! ....Funny how that worked out! ( Uncle Bill would've lost his mind! Ha! Ha!)
-
Word Association
fireplace
-
CB Talk
I met one of my middle school teachers at Walmart after I'd grown up, got married etc. She said I hated school worse than any kid she ever knew!
-
A-Z Game
The XXX on the moonshine jugs was one X for each time the shine had passed through the still, to purify it.
-
Battle of the Episodes, Round 1: Undercover Dukes Part 1 vs Road Pirates
If I HAD to pick....MAYBE Under cover by a little!
-
Battle of the Episodes, Round 1: Dear Diary vs The Canterbury Crock
For me, this is another, too close to call!!
-
Battle of the Episodes, Round 1: The Great Bank Robbery vs Shine On Hazzard Moon
I THINK ( or maybe not) I like Shine On better!
- Word Association
-
Battle of the Episodes, Round 1: Brotherly Love vs Enos's Last Chance
I really didn't like either one myself!
-
Word Association
stand up
-
A-Z Game
The love of TDOH is UNIVERSAL!!
-
The last 24 hours
What part of England are you from? Ozzie is from Birmingham I believe. The Birmingham I know about is below me....Birmingham Alabama!
-
Word Association
Floyd The Barber !!
-
The last 24 hours
My people are from county Down , Northern Ireland and so we have ppl in our family and friends who are Irish that celebrate it! * This was the moment I heard Rosco say Boss was about to be cut down in the prime of his beef! ( Pork!....Enos) Hush! ( Rosco).....I've always thought this was funny! ......prime of his beef! LOL!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Hey was that Julie or Audrey Landers on this episode? I think they're twins but regardless of whether they are or not, they are both hot! I'd give them shine and their pick of any red buggy on my lot!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right now I'm watching the one that had Lyle Alzado ( prof. football player for the Oakland Raiders) and Rosco was Bosco! LOL!! I'm sure you guys remember!
-
A-Z Game
I can't believe I had missed that! I went to school witrh a girl named Holly Blevins and that always helped me remember......until now!
-
A-Z Game
refresh my memory...who was he? I've heard the name but......????
-
Battle of the Episodes, Round 1: Happy Birthday, General Lee vs Granny Annie
Happy Birthday General Lee!!
-
A-Z Game
TDOH was and is a QUINTESSENTIAL tv program.
-
The last 24 hours
You're not Irish Hoss? I thought you from Ireland!...???
-
A-Z Game
One of the reasons the show was as good as it was, is because of denver PYLE !!