Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Word Association
pencil
-
A-Z Game
MOONSHINE! ( let's not forget that!)
-
The New Postmisstress: Special Delivery
Hobie Hartkins replied to B.L. Davenport's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsSadie....seems I knew a dog in real life named Sadie......!!...???
-
Word Association
mistake
-
Word Association
Don Adams
-
A-Z Game
🤣🤣🤣......
-
Word Association
Gadgets!
-
Word Association
you got that right!!
-
A-Z Game
JESSOP rd.
-
A-Z Game
what about HENRY flatt?
-
The New Postmisstress: Special Delivery
Hobie Hartkins replied to B.L. Davenport's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsHey BL....YOU wouldn't happen to be the same B L in this story would you? LOL!
-
The last 24 hours
I sure hope you're feeling better cousin and watching the race! ( I know I am!....along with the 2nd best president in our country's history.....! AND his precious little grandbaby!) keep us up on how you're feeling! ( Prayers from the race track! )
-
Word Association
Foremen!
-
The last 24 hours
Come on down here to the Confederacy! It's got ( usually) great weather!
-
The New Postmisstress: Special Delivery
Hobie Hartkins replied to B.L. Davenport's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsI had a dog that would run inside the house and hide under my grandparent's bed when it thundered. We think she may have been under a car when it was started and scared her and she associated that with thunder!
-
A-Z Game
DAISY duke beats all other women hands down! ( except Emma Tisdale!! )
-
Word Association
Al Capone !
-
A-Z Game
BETA waves ( The highest level of brain waves) These are our highest "THINKING" waves.
-
NASCAR news
Hey, Hey!! Easy on Toyotas!! I'll have you know, I drive a 2006 Toyota Corolla S The " Sport" edition! It can go from 0-60 in 2.3 !! * * minutes!
-
Word Association
love ( love is like Oxygen. You get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die ( gonna die!) love makes you high! ) *
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right now I'm watching MASH and drinking AB......Adult Beverages .....Milwaukee's Best Ice
-
NASCAR news
Who do you think will win?
-
A-Z Game
Daisy Duke will always be YOUNG and beautiful!
-
Word Association
water.....plants need water
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right now I'm about to watch more DOH....S7 AND enjoy some Ice House! ( Do they sell Ice House up north??