Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. sounds like a great plan! ( How did it go?)
  2. Thank you for letting us know this Meadow! Please keep us updated!
  3. https://www.quora.com/ Waylon had it right!!
  4. Good to see you cousin!! Hang out here with us! Don't be a stranger!!
  5. If anything, she'll send me to an early grave! My wife's name is Christina!
  6. what year was that? Also.... Amos Petersdorf?....... wasn't he the guy that is so tight, Cooter said he was famous for it?
  7. IBM ( do they still make stuff??)
  8. I'm about to hit the sack and watch TDOH. Tomorrow EARLY morning, my wife is going back to work, after being off with me and my surgery , recovery etc. ( My wound is STILL healing......don't know why it's taking so long!)
  9. Nobody in Hazzard seemed to be XENOPHOBIC ( fear or hatred of strangers)
  10. I ran out of emojis so...... HARDEE HAR HAR !!!!
  11. intelligence
  12. A lot of people don't UNDERSTAND why we love TDOH so much, but that's ok ....WE all understand!
  13. conventional ( Which I prefer!)
  14. This is one of the things that makes Hazzard the best place in the world. We disagree probably less than 1% of the time and even then, it's slight and the rest of the time we're right in there with each other!!
  15. I miss Garrett.....I hope he comes back soon!
  16. RACING is a way of life for a lot of people in Hazzard!
  17. practical
  18. Right now I'm eating pizza and watching TDOH - Targets Daisy and Lu Lu. I skip the Boy's Best Friend one. I think it's super goofy and don't like that kid's whiny voice. ( I bet he got beat up a lot in school)
  19. Right now I'm watching Scooby Doo, " Pirates /ahoy!" ansd about to head to Hazzard.....it's what I call it when I go to bed and turn on my DOH DVD and watch it until I start to fall asleep! Remember, it's just now DOHD and make it a good one! Happy DOHD fellow Hazzardites!!
  20. LOOSE- a lot of people in Hazzard lived a " LOOSE" carefree life! I've heard of corn fritters, but don't think I've ever eaten one. That was a new one on me!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.