Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Christmas time again y’all
I hope you and everybody in Hazzard has a Merry Christmas!
-
Word Association
margarine
-
What episode was this in?
That was a good catch cousin....though on the fringes of being pedantic! LOL!
-
Christmas time again y’all
How about watching the Christmas episode of DOH ???
- Word Association
-
What episode was this in?
I remember but I can't remember which episode. I'm tring to remember the 3 plaques Boss has in his office: 1. Do unto others before they do it unto you. 2. One bad turn deserves another 3,?????? I can't remember the 3rd one!
-
A-Z Game
HOBIE was a funny, lovable character!
-
A-Z Game
the DUKES are a great all American family!
-
Cooter's Last Stand, July 29 and 30, 2017
I loved that Rat Rod and the General Lee lawn mower !!
-
Word Association
goats ( my grandmother used to raise chickens and goats!)
-
One Word Song Titles
Lady..... by Styx
-
One Word Song Titles
I like his voice! ( I thought you were Irish too! )
-
A-Z Game
I'd love to go to the BOAR'S nest in real life!
-
The Dukes Are Now " Cringe Worthy" !! ( How much more perverted can society get?)
Right on Tom !! You are a real cousin here in Hazzard! What you just said, proves you have the right heart of a Hazzard citizen!
-
Word Association
penicillin........medicine for a lot of stuff!
-
A-Z Game
Keeping a sheriff like Rosco around, proves Boss needed his head XAMINED!
-
A-Z Game
VINNIE'S......makes Rosco's favorite pot pie!
-
Word Association
Ludens....cough drop
-
A-Z Game
TAMMY wynette
-
Word Association
throat ( sometimes granny would knit a scarf to warm our throat!
-
Word Association
stocking cap ( many times granny knits one of the children a stocking cap!)
- Word Association
-
Forum Update Planned
+ ! !! Yes! We love you and care for you very much!!
-
My Uncle Jesse Died
That's because it's never happened before....you only know it 2nd hand!
-
Word Association
weaver