Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Bad Rosco?? I remember that episode and free booze is one thing but WOW!! That was not bad....it was NASTY!! EWW!!!
-
Spot the prop!
Was it in Daisy's bedroom?
-
NASCAR news
My response to that is....." Yea....right!!"
-
Word Association
Hazzard Fire Brigade
-
Tom Wopat is coming to my state!!!!!
Good deal bud!! Have a good time!!
-
Word Association
You can " Flip Flop and Fly"....remember, the fish Rosco gave back to Boss when he was going straight so he could be lawman of the year?.....
-
Word Association
( Yes I do!...lol!!) Car wash ( Hazzard County)
- Word Association
-
Word Association
LOL!! GOOD one!!
- Word Association
-
Visit to Hazzard (Covington) January 2015
Hey, I'm in Tennessee and I've NEVER been there myself!!
- Word Association
-
How many organised races in DoH
Congratulations bud!! Happy 4,000!! I counted 4 REAL races from that list....races where they actually raced and it was a competition, etc. The list WAS very good though. Quite complete!!
-
Word Association
Meadow Muffin! ( You just KNEW that was comin'!!)
-
Musical Chairs
Hornsby is the best so far!...lol!!
-
NASCAR news
.......Jeff Gordon....well.....no comment! HOWEVER, that time he disgiused himself and took that dealer for a wild ride was VERY funny!!
-
Boss Hogg's sandwich
You could stop by that Old Grits mill that Boss's nephew bought....!!
-
Word Association
Elton....Loggins ( ?) the Dj on that radio station
-
NASCAR news
If what he says about her is true, I hope it is proven!! That's totally wild!!
-
Boss Hogg's sandwich
YES!! Hoss!! You got it! That was exactly what I was thinking!
-
Word Association
Broadcast
-
Word Association
Evel Knieval
-
Boss Hogg's sandwich
It was a big long bun kind of like a Submarine sandwhich and had several kinds of meat and cheese on it, if I remember right!
-
Boss Hogg's sandwich
I've seen Boss Hogg's sandwhich and it would be popular in a restaurant! Remember? Waylon said he'd shoot it first to make sure it was dead! ( I THINK it was in ...can't remember .....the one where the Jones brothers robbed the town with their sister Alabama...???)
-
Word Association
Japanese