Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Rip Taylor
Hey guys, I saw a bio on Rip Taylor and it said he was in an episode of TDOH...anybody know which one?
-
Ever Notice.....
You know Roger, I'm in middle Tn. just outside of Nashville...I ought to take a trip down there myself!
-
Shine and Roses
???? ( you got me on that one)
-
Ever Notice.....
Hey, I was just wondering, you guys ever notice that in the early episodes, there was a gas pump in front of the Boar's Nest and later on it was gone! ( They had a Boar's Nest way out in the county where I'm from in a place called Little Texas and it was a rough spot! )
-
Word Association
Coppertone
-
Shine and Roses
the show is one of the best in TV history! most definitely!!
-
Daisy's Song
I thought you were retired, Roger! ( I'll be looking for ya! )
-
Word Association
skinny diping
-
The last 24 hours
It's even snowing here! ( What about Global Warming?)
- Least favourite episode?
-
Shine and Roses
I've seen this and yes he pulls the door closed behind him. It was a certified Goof!
-
Daisy's Song
Well, we'll see about this coming Sat. at 11:00 A.M.! ( Be there or be square! )
-
New Duke in Hazzard
yea, you're lucky...I haven't ever met anybody from the show but I DO hang out behind the car lot and make shine! :)
-
New Duke in Hazzard
Hey there
-
Daisy's Song
Well, me, myself and I enjoyed this thoroughly....( I keep good company ) we'll see if I want to continue this later...lol
-
Daisy's Song
One of the main characters in this one was the crooked music publisher, played by Ronnie Schell, who played DUKE on Gomer Pyle...Duke...hmmm...that's interesting…..
-
Daisy's Song
One of my fav. scenes is when one of the mobsters, while walking through a cow pasture, asked boss, " What's that smell??" Boss says..." Fresh Air"! LOL! City people...lol This one also mentions one of those people only mentioned but never seen ( Deacon Lyle Perkins).
-
Daisy's Song
Ever notice how anybody could buy dynamite in this series? The boys blew up Rosco's car.
-
Daisy's Song
One of my fav. quotes in the series ( used only 2-3 times) was in this one. " The Dukes revenge on property, not people." They used it in this one. Also, it's overcast outside like in the other early ones too.....still never figured that. When they moved their settings ( diff. Board's Nest, city hall etc.) it was always sunny. ( hard to be a farmer in an area where it never rains!! )
-
Daisy's Song
Rosco's office was different in this one too.
-
Daisy's Song
Her chest looks a lot bigger than normal in this one! ( Still don't know why...)….I mean usually it's small or maybe average...others it's quite big...
-
Daisy's Song
This was one of the early ones...they have a completely different kitchen etc. in this one! Ever notice the comment Waylon made, about how " For those of you ignorant of good music, Jesse Colter is one of the world's best singers, but I'm partial to June Carter myself!" Jesse was Waylon's WIFE and June Carter was Johnny Cash's wife. I'm sure this joke was lost on a lot of people who don't know country music.
-
Daisy's Song
Boss looked a little thinner in this one...they must not have used as much padding!
-
Daisy's Song
Luke wore a different shirt in this one....so did Bo...Hmm...
-
Daisy's Song
You ever notice Luke had another car and Waylon in this episode, says " While they had another car, when they were expecting trouble, the drove the General". We never see Luke's other car OR THEIR " Other Car" ...lol