Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. shine ( like a shining star or...Shine! ...like....well....you know! LOL! )
  2. Right on Roger! I'll make sure it goes for something worthy! ( Like the latest model still...and a 4 door Ferrari to haul it in! )…..or at least a full collection of moonshine films ( like the one on the Dukes) that all us old Mooners can watch at the home!.like the Hobie Harkins Home for Retired Moonshinerske the Hobie Harkins Home for Retired Moonshiners
  3. the sum total still adds up to the greatest show in the history of television. ….Amen Brother Roger!! For that comment, Come on by the car lot and I'll run you off a free jug! ( Make sure you park around back though...customers....you know....)
  4. Tractor
  5. I'm glad you're back to normal bud! Hang in there!
  6. Way to go Hoss! You go get 'em bud!!
  7. Brisco
  8. You're a Wildman Roger!!
  9. Surely this isn't Tisdale! LOL! Nedra Voltz?? Really??
  10. I've wondered about that myself! Thanks!
  11. come on by the car lot one evening after hours....we'll search the 'net!
  12. Would it be ...Thunder Bolt and Lightfoot? ( I can't remember which one but it seems like she had a small part in an old Eastwood movie!)
  13. I'm sorry to hear all that. Never forget though...All of us here, love you very much Muffin!
  14. I can't remember if I asked this one here or on FB, on the Daisy Duke page ( you might like it, if you check it out. ) but did Cathy ever pose nude anywhere? I know Burt Reynolds, has, as well as Sylvester Stallone, etc. but don't know if Cathy ever did!
  15. Grey ( red Fox, Grey Wolf! )…...Confederate Grey!!
  16. Thief ( lot's of times a thief creeps in your bedroom window!)
  17. Bed Room
  18. The Study
  19. I feel you Spike! I've had similar troubles myself!
  20. Way to go MM! We love you over in this corner!!
  21. I did that once. Oil went everywhere under the hood!
  22. Agent Roach

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.