Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. I've never seen it but I remember a song by REO Speedwagon that came out at the same time and mentions it. The line on the album said, " Livin' like my days are numbered", but on the recording, it said " Livin' in days of Thunder", I guess to refer to the current movie.
  2. You and Rosco are the best!
  3. Bl**k Tilly also known as African American Tilly.....gotta be PC! ( you really can't use the " B " word anymore!)...lol
  4. It's also unrealistic that nobody ever has to fill up on gas although they do a lot of driving!
  5. Well, don't worry, the Moonshine 500 will keep everybody's mind off everything!
  6. Was Janeen the same girl in baby for the Dukes?
  7. It's good to see you CNL! Maybe the images got a virus? ( Corona?)
  8. Hey....TDOH....the answer to most everything!!
  9. I remember a guy called Red Neckerson on the radio and he went off on rating women and I just remember him saying, " These guys are like oh, I'll give her a 4 or wow, I'd probably give her a 9 and all....but let me tell you something ….the next time you go to rating women...stop and ask yourself a question....HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEBODY TO RATE YO MAMA???
  10. I know Dorothy became his wife but what was her name before they married? I can't think....
  11. High Octane is also one of the best! ( there are 6-7 that I hardly ever see but the rest are all fantastic!)
  12. I'm watching my favorite episode....Two too many Roscos….what's ya'lls favorite episode??
  13. I was watching " Baby For The Dukes" and it had a Janeen Best on the credits...how is she kin to Jimmy? ( kind of like Dorothy Best...remember her?)
  14. Trouble
  15. I'd give her an 81/2 out of 10!!
  16. I used to drink Buttermilk when I was little. my grandmother got me on it and when I started school, they asked who liked buttermilk and I was the only one that raised my hand! ( Maybe that's why I now enjoy an occasional Heineken...drink Heineken...you'll feel fine again!)
  17. Well, don't anybody worry about this Corona beer...virus stuff....I'm still going to have the Moonshine 500 this Summer! ( In the field behind the car lot!) Ya'll come!
  18. Popcorn is a classic! I can't add anything to that! There won't be another! I wish he'd been on an episode of the Dukes!
  19. Before you know it, you'll have a guy in a trench coat approach you on the street and say, " PSST...Hey....you...yea you....!! then he'll motion you to follow him into an alley and then open his trench coat and offer to sell you some sanitizer and a roll of toilet paper ….at a GOOD price!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.