Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1.    Meadowmufn reacted to a post in a topic: Meeting John Schneider
  2. I got Jimmy Best's autograph and he didn't charge me a dime! You'll notice John made tons of money on that show just like they all did. Now, he's having to work just to get by ( The last I heard he was worth $200,000 ) and that shows a lack of maturity and class! I happen to know people in this club who are worth more than that! ....A LOT more! And they didn't have all the opportunities that John did! He was just irresponsible and let it slip through his fingers!
  3.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: Meeting John Schneider
  4.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: NASCAR question
  5. No, the Giants are really in New Jersey! That's where they said jimmy Hoffa got buried, when they made the stadium!
  6. Well My fellow Hazzardites, it's DOHD! I'm just about ready to open a cold adult Libation and then later on tonight, about 7pm cwntral ( The old DOH time) I'm going to watch some stuff off season 2! I might be bacl later to tell you what I'm watching or you guys can jump in here and tell us all what you're watching and we can have an unannounced watch party! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  7. most of the people in Hazzard were KIND
  8. Hobie Hartkins! ๐Ÿคฃ
  9.    Meadowmufn reacted to a post in a topic: New Dukes Vehicles
  10.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: Hazzard Square
  11.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: Across the Pond
  12. I've got several things ( both major and minor) going right now, but I'll definitely be looking into buying one and having it painted correctly! I don't put my face on this site because of security reasons ( this is NOT a secure site!) but if I wind up getting a General, whether '69 or 26, I'll get a pic of me in my DOH shirt ( the Dukes farm house) and with me drinking a libation from my DOH beer glass, sitting on the door of my new General Lee!
  13. can I buy one of those anywhere. ???
  14.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: New Dukes Vehicles
  15.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  16.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  17.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: NASCAR news
  18. I like that " Bury the throttle"....lol! It reminds me of what Yopgi Bera said, " It ain't over til' it's over!"
  19.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  20.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now
  21. I'm watching the baseball game ( go Red Sox!) and imbibing....Natural Ice.....Ice beer is my fav.! ๐Ÿ˜
  22.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  23. OK fellow citizens of Hazzard! ( Hazzardites! :) ) I'm back and about to start on my 1st Natural Ice and watch the Yankees get killed by the Sox! I'm wondering about my beer though..... They say Natural Ice is the #1 Ice brew in America ( the world??) but I like it fine but not as well as Milwaukee's Best Ice! They say Natural Ice is the #! because of college kids drinking so much of it When I was in college, I drank Heineken, an expensive high brow foreign beer from Holland. I still like it and will still drink it but haven't had it in a long time. I've been drinking the " Cheap" stuff! ( notice the quotes...beer has gotten ridiculous in price!!) When I was poor I drank the expensive stuff and now I'm comfortable, I drink the cheap stuff....go figure! ( You guys feel free to psychoanalyze me on thisi if you want to! :) ) Hey cousin Roger I'm glad you're back and I'm hoping you could set me up with one of Emma's friends! Someone to go to the Boar's Nest and party with! :)
  24.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
  25.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  26.    Skipper Duke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  27. This is true. Columbus is more pleasing for some reason to our Zionist rulers but Amerigo was the man. Columbus didn't even know where he was when he landed, ergo, calling the American " Indians" by a wrong name.....they were Asians!
  28. I can't download it!
  29. I'm kinda making it a verry long weekend aka DOHD, because my wife is off Friday, sat., etc. and so I'm starting an early celebration.
  30. Right now I'm enjoying some....err...liquid refreshment ( Natural Ice) and hoping, Meadow, you'll give me the green light in the future on some DOH DVD's worth buying, because I would like to have some back up!
  31.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  32.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  33.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  34.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: What I'm Doing Right Now!
  35. Right now, I'm imbibing a Natural Ice beer and watching Jeopardy and as I look into my crystal ball, I see me watching some Dukes later tonight and maybe I'll make a post about which episodes! Right now I'm finishing up number 1, and about to indule in #2.....they say it's always better the 2nd time....hmmmm....I wonder......I can't really remember.........you guys let me know what episodes you're watching on DOHD! HAPPY DUKES OF HAZZARD DAY ( DOHD) everybody!! ( welcome back Roger! You ought to come by the car lot and buy one of my little red buggies!!)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.