Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy didn't want to bring up the matter now "Just worrying about nothing thats all" and stared at the floor...she still didn't know how she was going to tell her kids...especially Dean.
  2. Daisy was snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Lizzy then Tom "Nothings wrong...I'm fine."
  3. Daisy laughed and kissed him and said "I love you and you should get goin'"
  4. Daisy smiled "Enos..I am home...and I have to stay home and watch Cherry."
  5. Daisy said "I'm not sure..you gotta get to work..." she noticed the moon was till out.
  6. Daisy didn't know what she was going to do..she knew she was saved but she couldn't get her self to beleive it.
  7. Lucy nodds "Keep the others safe."
  8. (yeah lol..sorry for repeating my self...) Daisy nodded "Thanks for the reassurance."
  9. Bo sighed and followed her and went to bed. Soon the next morning rolled around and Daisy was up just trying to keep up with her normal schedual of waking up and feeding everyone breakfast but now she just wanted to scream by the time she heard a knock on the door.
  10. Daisy smiled too "Enos I love you and I am happy about what your doing for me...I just don't want to see you get fired though..I could care less about my self." (love how she always thinks of others first and not about her self.)
  11. Night Owl Cafe Coal City Cooter's Confession
  12. Bo said "Don't worry I won't say what I did last time...It's just...none of us can lose Daisy..." Daisy and Enos go to bed...except Daisy doesn't go to sleep...what Enos said replays in her mind...she's scared this time..she honestly doesn't know what to do.
  13. Daisy said "I'll try..." Bo said "Tommarow lets visit Daisy and Enos..I just know Daisys going to need some comfort from her best friend." he said laying a hand on Lizzys.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.