Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Lily said "I'll give everything one more chance."
  2. Micheal said "I promise it won't happen this time, not with the Dukes..pull up all three Duke cousins profiles..we'll need all three of them" and K.I.T.T pulled up Bo, Luke and Daisys profile.
  3. Daisy sighed and got out and ran to the farm house door and went in.
  4. Daisy said "were are we gonna go Enos...maybe back to the farm..." she was scared what Bo and Luke were gonna think.
  5. Micheal said "Oh right were is she at" Devin said "Hazzard County..and be sure to find the Dukes there when you get to Hazzard, they can help you"
  6. Enos said "No, we want you with us, God is just giving us tests and I know we can pass em' Lily"
  7. Daisy said propping the gun in the corner and grabing Cherry and said "Guys while hes out we gotta get outta here."
  8. Enos said "No we wouldn't, Lily we want you, we love you"
  9. Daisy went to quickly set Cherry down were she couldn't get hurt...now was the time to use what she'd been taught by Bo and Luke as a kid and been taught by Enos when he came back from the Police Acadamy the first time he left, she went right up to L.D kicked him straight in the stomach knocking him backwards and she took that oppurtunity to grab his gun and get back to Enos as quick as she could "I rememberd what I was taught."
  10. Of course Daisy knew it to because Cooter told her but she wasn't about to sell Kathy out. ( I hope you don't mind what I just typed there.)
  11. The Doc looked at her and rushed to stop her "Lily, calm down" Enos looked up "Lily we do love you"
  12. Daisy tried to think..there wasn't much she could do while she had Cherry in her arms.
  13. Daisy said "LD leave!...cause if you don't you won't be alive much longer!"
  14. Daisy got mad "No man should ever treat a girl like that!, I'm about to go give that man a peice of my mind!" but Cooter stoped her.
  15. LD had a rifle in his had "You think you alone can stop me. HA!" Just then Rosco came up behind LD "No but together me and Enos can"
  16. Daisy said "Little tip for ya Luke..when a girl says that..half the time..sometimes..its not good.."
  17. When Luke got back to the table Daisy smiled "So I guess you have a date two tonight...thats unusal..all three Dukes have a date on the same night."
  18. Luke smiled "Hey there pretty little lady"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.