Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Enos said "but how"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy recognized Kathy because she was best friends with her in High School and she was shocked as she went back to the boys "I'm going crazy or dreaming"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Enos said "Great..JRS after our wives..what are we gonna do Luke?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Ya'll will be there to help each other, I know ya'll will, I'm not sure how but you and Daisy will be there for each other."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Daisy won't mind, she told us she'd be right there with you from the getgo of having this kid, its going to be okay, ya'll will help eachother out, its okay, plus Daisys pregnancy has just begun."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "About what?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded and hugged her "Okay, see ya'll later."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy hugs him and says "Thank you, and Lizzy and Bo, thanks for coming over, I'm glad to know that I have you two by my side as well."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded and sighed, she was afraid of dissapointing everyone again.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodds and huggs Dean "Tommarow you can go with me and Aunt Lizzy to tell Uncle Jesse and Uncle Luke."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "It won't happen..theres also good chances it won't" (hey sorry gotta go but I have a week off for thanksgiving so I'll be on a lot more lol..)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy hugs Dean and said "It won't as long as we have faith Dean" and glanced at Lizzy or Bo to come help.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy lookes at him "Me and Dad are praying it don't kill me."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I was hoping you'd help me..I was gonna go tell them tommarow" Dean looked at his mom "Tell them what?" Daisy sighed "Dean...honey.." she looked at all her children "Mamas gonna have another baby..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily isntantly calmed down.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I-I'm s-sorry Lily"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "No shes not, I know we never had kids when we were married, I wouldn't want to have kids with you!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged tightly to Cherry "Get out!" and started stepping back.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Okay." and hugs them both and leaves.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "L.D...get out of here...please"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I can't dissapoint ya'll again."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I'll stay if you want me to."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was really scared now and wanted to scream.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded "Okay"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy huged him as tightly as she could.