Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Cause I'm just like Lizzy and you know me too well."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy didn't want to bring up the matter now "Just worrying about nothing thats all" and stared at the floor...she still didn't know how she was going to tell her kids...especially Dean.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Lizzy then Tom "Nothings wrong...I'm fine."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sits down and sighes "I'm fine"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed and kissed him and said "I love you and you should get goin'"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily smiled "I loved that story."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily smiled "Okay read it to me."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Enos..I am home...and I have to stay home and watch Cherry."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "What kind of story?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm not sure..you gotta get to work..." she noticed the moon was till out.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLilly glanced at him every so often
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy didn't know what she was going to do..she knew she was saved but she couldn't get her self to beleive it.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Lucy nodds "Keep the others safe."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(yeah lol..sorry for repeating my self...) Daisy nodded "Thanks for the reassurance."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLilly sighed and still stared out the window.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "No, no, its fine, come in please have a seat."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighed and followed her and went to bed. Soon the next morning rolled around and Daisy was up just trying to keep up with her normal schedual of waking up and feeding everyone breakfast but now she just wanted to scream by the time she heard a knock on the door.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Ray nodded.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled too "Enos I love you and I am happy about what your doing for me...I just don't want to see you get fired though..I could care less about my self." (love how she always thinks of others first and not about her self.)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily nodded
-
Duke or Dupe
Night Owl Cafe Coal City Cooter's Confession
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Don't worry I won't say what I did last time...It's just...none of us can lose Daisy..." Daisy and Enos go to bed...except Daisy doesn't go to sleep...what Enos said replays in her mind...she's scared this time..she honestly doesn't know what to do.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I'll try..." Bo said "Tommarow lets visit Daisy and Enos..I just know Daisys going to need some comfort from her best friend." he said laying a hand on Lizzys.