Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Jake won't stop until he kills me."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "I know, it'll be fine,I'll be here for you these next two weeks..and well..before Bo gets back I'll have had my kid or close..God I hope I live and he can see me still."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy turned to Bo "Hes right...but now she may not even come back because of you Bo!" she was in tears, she didn't want to lose her best friend.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Okay or not, well, we can watch it on TV since I'll be staying with you for the next two weeks."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm not sure Bo....Shes probably mad..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy read the letter "We could go..but what about the kids...plus its in Atlanta...I don't know..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "At Davids."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I don't know Liz, why don't you open it...If its Bo and hes writting us a letter then its important."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just lookes at Bo but doesn't say anything and just turns away.
-
Congratulations DaisyMaeDuke
Congrats DaisyMae!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon Bo had left and Daisy was practically over at Lizzys all day everyday.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(LOL i know some girls that look like guys but there awesome people to hang out with and yeah I hope both Turner sons sing like there dad and maybe become country stars too.) Luke said "Tell me what to do and I'll do it in a heartbeat."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Thank you" (me too)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm sorry if your mad at me..." (lol yeah.)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(lol the one with Josh..I thought it was a girl...) Daisy nodded.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Joshs wife is pretty) Daisy nodded "We could try."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy heard the hint of anger in Lukes voice and turned away "Sorry.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Yeah ALMOST!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled and hugs him "What about the kids."
-
Duke or Dupe
Bubba Buford Wendell Ledbetter's Fruit Stand Freddie Fender.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yes I do..but we can't."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "How'd you know, you and Bo can't keep a girl for more than a night and by the next day you have a new girl."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBy the time Daisy came down stairs she heard Lizzy had left and she sat down on the couch and cried "S-She left..I knew she would..she won't come back now...."
-
My Thanksgiving Day and last four and half days!
Yeah we were really busy I'm just happy to be home lol.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I'm with Lizzy" and both girls sayd goodnight and went to bed and Daisy tried to keep the nightmares that haunted her at bay.