Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Yeah thats true."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnalisa just said "Nothing" and got off of his lap and went to play and Jamie said "Shes not mad at you, please don't feel bad..shes still trying to get over Mike..thats the last thing he told her was I Love you Analisa...shes still hurting over him dying..please its nothing personal Bo, she loves you too..your not mad are you?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnalisa looked down "Y-Yeah..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Well...I guess Daisy already had the talk about being to stressed about everything..Enos thought'd help if we came down and talked to you but I guess now that won't be neccesary.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Hey Rosco."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Thanks Rosco."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnalisa said "No why?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Well I mean..your the Boss..when you tell me I have to work..I have to listen."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo smiled "Hey Analisa, how are you today? you look pretty as ever just like your mom."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Thanks..I just don't know for how much longer I can do this Rosco."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJamie smiled "Thats really nice to know."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I admit it scares me too.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJamie smiled at the invite "Sure Bo, that'd be nice, thanks"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Your Boss now Rosco, of course you can."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Yeah"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Its okay...yeah you have your crazy moments but I'm used to them"
-
Dukes Christmas Party
LOL now you got that song stuck in my head and now I'm more determined to make it to the party lol.
-
Duke and Long
But Daisy, Luke and Michael were on there way.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know if I can do this anymore Rosco...I mean..I'm away from my family all day.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I hope Analisa likes this stuff."
-
Duke or Dupe
Old River Road Hogg's Salt Mine Money To Burn
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Yes, I mean you finally get to see me sing and also you favorite singer, but I did this for both you and Daisy, ya'll needed the break."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Were home Uncle Jesse" Uncle Jesse looked up and quickly hugged both girls "I was worried ya'll wouldn't come home."
-
Lulu quotes
I got one lol..bout my self DaisyDukeXEnosStrait Idiom. A crazy teenaged girl that can't spell and has an uncanny obession with the paring of DaisyXEnos. (I couldn't think of a noun...all I have is an idiom lol)