Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled but in her head she was a bit shocked.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds "i will."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter sighed.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm engaged to the deputy here in Hazzard county, his names Enos, and he adopted Cherry for us while he was in L.A. before coming back from the S.W.A.T Team." Daisy explained.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I just can't."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds "I know.. that remindes me..i should get home to him and Cherry."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said " i want to talk to him but I can't."
-
New Year's Contest
Its worth a try..ill get thinking of something different.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy looked at Luke "I'm sorry about all this Luke..we'll get Kathy back though"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Jr glares "Fine whatever!"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy was sick with worry, she was scared for her friend and wanted to help.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy blushed and looked at the floor.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo sighed "I don't know.."
-
Christmas
Yeah lol...gosh i hope i can make it on the 23rd..lol
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "It was a fight over me seeing Jake."
-
New Year's Contest
Thank you
-
New Year's Contest
I kept it up but it did take effort, but it was worth it, I saved lots of money by just buying what I need.
-
Duke and Long
Marcus glared at her.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy finally let her self start crying.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy didn't know how to explain it..she was trying to hide tears of her own "I-I'll explain later.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Yep, I asked her."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "You know,being the way he did to the Dukes."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nearly shrieked in happiness "He did?! thats great!"