Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Tom in concert
OMG..if Tom were to do that I would greet him the pass out from shock and excitement lol!
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "We have to get her back Mikey.."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy was sitting on the couch "I must have done something to make Luke mad..." and sighed.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy saw Luke was angry "I wonder whats wrong."
-
Duke and Long
Kathy said "You better let me go, you will be sorry if ya'll don't"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse said "There both equally worried about you and Daisy."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled "Your so lucky Lizzy.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "I agree, the stoped moonshining..yes the boys were crazy but they never wanted to harm anyone."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy saw out the window that they were there "Finally"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed "Yeah I know"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled and so did Lizzy.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy ushers her kids in the green room and Daisy said "This is going to be fun Liz..I can't beleive Bo would do this all just for us."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse smiles "Everyones fine, the boys and missed you and Daisy and ya'll have been on everyones mind constantly, including Cooters, Enos's, heck even Roscos."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter sighed "I wish I knew too..you might wanna think on it a bit..and I'll try too."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I can't beleive I was able to do that.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter sighed "I'll help you."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJamie said "I love you too."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJamie looked at the ring then into Bo's blue eyes "I love you and if your asking me to marry you then...yes..yes I'll marry you."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "I know you feel like you wanna help Daisy and Enos and take back all the bad stuff you did..do you have an idea how you can do that."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJamie said "What do you mean Bo? I love you."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I just really don't know what to do.." Rosco saw how much Daisy was hurting and instatnly wanted to take back every mean thing he had done to the Dukes and Enos.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJamie said "Thats around an hour from now so about then I guess."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter hugged her "Daisy its gonna be okay."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJamie nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "We can help you Daisy."