Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. I love Christmas too, its a time to be around family and give to others in need.
  2. Daisy said "Its okay though Analise, you don't have to be shy but I understand why you are."
  3. Daisy nearly screamed "They have Amanda!"
  4. Daisy still sat there thinking about things though.
  5. Kathy said "Let me go now!"
  6. Uncle Jesse said "I haven't seen Enos but both boys are in the house."
  7. Daisy said "Hello Jamie" then looked down at Analise "and you must be Analise."
  8. I love Keith..him being Australian just makes him hotter, I have Be Here and Greatest Hits:19 Kids....love them both! and I love Keith Urban!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.