Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I wish I knew."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Hes been waiting for you and Daisy to come home, he was worrired about you both."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo hugged her "I love you too."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy just felt dizzy and shocked.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Being with you is enough, I don't care if were not married, I will not force the issue, I'll let you come to terms with every thing before we rush any of this, don't worry, I'm not trying to rush anything."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy looked frantically between her cousin and Kathy.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "For now all I really want is for you to be happy, and I want you and this baby, I don't care about anything else but you and this baby, and my family of course."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I want you and I want this baby, and I want you to be happy."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Even if were not married, I promise to be here for you Liz, I'm glad your back."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "Amanda are you okay, what about you Kathy?!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnalisa nodded "Yes, Thank you."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter sighed "He ain't sure how to pay for all the bad stuff he did to everyone."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "No, its not, just what Rosco told me."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnalisa nodded.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnalisa opend the bag and took out the stuffed rabbit and smiled.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter sighed "I don't want to talk infront of Daisy."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAnalisa said "I'm sorry..its a habit."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "I'll talk to ya'll later..okay?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I'm going to try by best to be the best father I can and to help you out."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles at her best friend.
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree with B.L. Daisy Mae and Tx
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
petition
I sighned...I've never seen Enos before but that wouldn't stop me, I'd love to see it.