Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Nothing will happen to us, your not stupid."
  2. Daisy put the puppy down and hugged her daughter.
  3. Daisy sighed "I was, you don't need to get a job."
  4. Daisy laughed a little at the worried Deputy "Enos, I'm fine, I will eat, I'm just not hungry right now." a little bit afraid that he was mad.
  5. Daisy picked up Amanda, she was determined now to not let anything happen to her daughter, she'd teach her what her cousins and taught her to defend her self when Amanda got older, she wouldn't take any chances.
  6. She went to pick up the puppy and smiled at Lily.
  7. Daisy said "No..I just...I haven't been really hungry for a few days."
  8. Daisy looked at Luke and sighed.
  9. Daisy smiles "Hey Linda...you have a cousin, her names Amanda..you'd love her..she'd be the same age as you.."
  10. Daisy said "Thanks Kath..I wanna tell my neice i love her too, and i wanna tell her good bye...it'll do me some good."
  11. My resolution is to watch at least 2 episodes of Dukes a week maybe more.
  12. Michael said "I think Daisy thinks your upset at her because she has Amanda and you never got the chance to be a mom like her."
  13. Luke nodded and then glanced at Daisy and sighed.
  14. Daisy looked at the picture then to Amanda and started crying.
  15. Daisy said "Lizzys good too..were both nervous about having our babys..."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.