Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Bo said "Hes been waiting for you and Daisy to come home, he was worrired about you both."
  2. Daisy just felt dizzy and shocked.
  3. Bo said "Being with you is enough, I don't care if were not married, I will not force the issue, I'll let you come to terms with every thing before we rush any of this, don't worry, I'm not trying to rush anything."
  4. Daisy looked frantically between her cousin and Kathy.
  5. Bo said "For now all I really want is for you to be happy, and I want you and this baby, I don't care about anything else but you and this baby, and my family of course."
  6. Bo said "I want you and I want this baby, and I want you to be happy."
  7. Bo said "Even if were not married, I promise to be here for you Liz, I'm glad your back."
  8. Daisy said "Amanda are you okay, what about you Kathy?!"
  9. Cooter sighed "He ain't sure how to pay for all the bad stuff he did to everyone."
  10. Cooter said "No, its not, just what Rosco told me."
  11. Analisa opend the bag and took out the stuffed rabbit and smiled.
  12. Cooter sighed "I don't want to talk infront of Daisy."
  13. Bo said "I'm going to try by best to be the best father I can and to help you out."
  14. I agree with B.L. Daisy Mae and Tx
  15. I sighned...I've never seen Enos before but that wouldn't stop me, I'd love to see it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.