Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily hugged Jake tighter.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Liz..I..just...I can't lose you again."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods "But please don't leave me..and remember there our children Liz, just don't leave us, to many people hear love you..and it's my fault that Daisy is freaking out because she thinks shes losing her best friend."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was really happy but she was trying not to just run up to Lizzy and hug her.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was crying now.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "ENOS!"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Just..even though you'll be here..what about the kids?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEveryone clapped and cheered again and Kelly smiled at everyone.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake stepped back a little.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Cooter told me that you said your agent agreed to move it here and I'll be happy if theydo, I won't lose you then, I can't Liz, I know why you want to do this but I don't want to lose you again."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEveryone clapped and appluaded.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes "Lizzy...how do I know you'll come back to us? I have that faith but I want your promise too...and I heard about your changing the location to Hazzard..thank you for that..but please...is this the last time Liz? Will you come back to us after this?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was thought excited to see this..she had only won won award in her pagent years.
-
Name that episode!
I guess I agree.
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake just glared at him.
-
Arrest Brian Coltrane!
*Nods* They don't gotta worry about me, I won't get in there way.
-
Arrest Brian Coltrane!
*Looks around at the people and goes to stand by Lizzy* Liz...I'm scared, not sure whats gonna happen.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEveryone was engcouriging her quietly as she went on.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods and does as Lizzy askes then meets her at the door "What did you want to talk about?" and he hugs her.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake said "Try it!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake steped back "Wanna get up again and try somethin else bud!?"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Phineas and Ferb
LOL I used to LOVE Disney Channel so I know all of the stars pretty much, Ashley Tisdale was Sharpay Evans in High School Muscial (all 3 movies) and she plays Candace on Phineas and Ferb, she played Maddi Fitzgerald in Suite Life Of Zack and Cody...thats pretty much all I know for her Disney career..Like i said, I USED watch Disney so thats how I know that.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon she does.