Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughs a bit.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes "I understand now..I'm sorry that I didn't before, and I'm sorry that I took your dream, I never meant to, I know how much acting is important to you, and thank you for moving it and I understand that when they need you that you will go, and I won't try and stop you..I love you and I am truly sorry."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know..hang out with me..I really don't know."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed "I have no idea..I kinda wish it would go by faster to."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed and nods "I hope Lizzy does come back to you, don't be mad at her, she'll come back if she knows you understand her." A while later Bo droped the kids of at Cooters and went to Lizzys and knocked on the door..he'd been thinking..he really did understand and what Daisy said made sense now.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Me either."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "So what do you wanna talk about?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nods "I'll see you later.." she knew Bo was mad at her and gathered up Amandas things and got Amanda and walked towards the door.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "No, I know there worried about me, but I'm fine."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I know, but she has to see that you understand what we've both told you before she'll come back.."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Yeah why?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighes "She wants you to apoligize for taking her dream is what she said, I didn't know how to put it at first...but do you think you understand and can prove that to her, you don't need to prove it to me,but to her."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiles "Hey Liz."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy looked down a bit when he snapped at her "Sorry Bo... any way, Lizzy said that she does want to come back, but first she wants you to apoligize for hurting her, she does want to be here with you and the kids thats why she moved the shoot to Georiga, she'll be here with you and the kids but she will go to act when they need her to, do you think that you understand that and you could let her act still?..This is what you have to prove to her..And I hope you can."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nodds "Anything for you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "You didn't hear all I said? At all?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo smiles and hugs her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nods and smiles "Take your time..why don't you go talk to Daisy, I know ya'll will find something more interesting to do."
-
Duke or Dupe
Me too
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed and took Sara in her arms and the baby quieted down a bit "Bo..can you do that?...Honestly?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nods "If you wanna stay at the farm you can..whatever you want."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighes "Bo..Lizzy asked me to talk to you so I am, she said that she does want you back but she wants you to understand why she has to act, she wants you to apoligize for hurting her and telling her what you did, and listen, she moved the acting job here to Georgia so she could be with you and the kids Bo, thats why she did it, can you understand that, she did it because she DOES want to be with ya'll...but I want to know that you fully understand and that you can tell Lizzy that and make sure she believes it, can you do that Bo?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke smiled then and said "Yeah and I guess Bo's right, she's just moving with Enos..It was bound to happen anyway after they got married and its not like she won't see us everyday."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded and said "Its fine."