Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo says "Please come back to me and the girls, I love you..come back."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "Who are you and what do you want?!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThe two were laughing and talking as usual
-
Arrest Brian Coltrane!
Aww poor Brian, I didn't figure you'd ever get in here, I hope your bail ain't to rough.
-
Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane!
You did really good! LOL I'm now wondering as well as a lot of people who will be next after Brian and what other bail someone will come up with...that makes me a bit nervous, and aww poor Brian, I really feel sorry for ya.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon that day came.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle said "You'll come back to daddy, and me and my sisters?" (sorry about that icon thing lol)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I know that you'll come back...won't you? when you've thought things through..I'll give you that, I have faith you will come back and not leave me forever, please do, I'll explain it to everyone espeically Daisy and give some of that faith to her."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Lizzy please, what she said was true..lets please give this another try...there has to be something we can do to make this work I know you love me and I love you to much to let you go again, I can't lose you...I'm not sure if you'll ever come back to me..and no one else does either you can't just leave us all, me your children, Daisy, your best friend, or anyone else, please Lizzy..just another try..please."
-
Any NCIS fans out there?
OMG I love NCIS..finally more fans..lol well I knew Lori was fan...but I am to..a big fan, I LOVE DiNozzo..lol. What can I say..hes cute.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled "Luke loves her more than the world and its just the same with Michael and me..I know that..before I didn't know how I felt about him, but when he came back into my life now...I know I loved him then and I love him now."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Lizzy, you've given me what you want, a family and a wife", and thats when Belle came in "Don't leave mamma, we all love you, please mamma..try to listen to daddy, hes given us alll what we want, hes trying to show that, please mamma..try...for us..for us all, Daddy, us, your daddy, Aunt Daisy....everyone..please."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters(I gotta go see ya later) Bo said "Lizzy, I love you, don't take all this away from me, don't leave me, we can make this work."
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy tried not to worry.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes "Please Lizzy, I love you, don't do this, the tour was awesome but I missed everyone to much..especially you and my children, please Lizzy."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy sat down to talk to Devon while Amanda played. She was afraid Devon was mad at her, she was also afraid that she was putting a burden on Michael.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I'm borrowing the General." and did just that and sped home and was releived to find Lizzy hadn't left yet and went in and found her in the bedroom "Lizzy I'm sorry..please don't do this this, I'm sorry I didn't fight..I want to do my music..but I can't be away from our family...please..and you just had our daughter..Lizzy I love you and I hate being away from you, my family, everyone..and I know you do too...please Lizzy don't do this..I'm fighting for you right now."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I got it."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo says "Damnit just great!...how am I ever going to get her to talk to me now!"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Okay."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I don't know."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighed "I love you, I would fight but theres no point, I'm doing this for my family, I do love ya'll, please don't be mad at me..you aren't are you, I will do this for you..theres no point in fighting it."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy brightend up "That would be awesome."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon Lizzy had gone an Daisy and Bo fell into a daily routine as did everyone else including Cooter, everyone talked to Lizzy at night on the phone and afterwards when they all hung up it was Daisy that prayed hard that she wouldn't lose her best friend and that Lizzy would come back.