Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBut the dissapointment was short when he thought of his family "Your right, we have a family here, I'll stop too, for you, for the children, everyone, I love you Lizzy and I'm willing to do this for you if your willing to do it for me."
-
For Enos' fans out there
LOL well you know me pretty well and you know I'm a huge DaisyXEnos fan plus I LOVE Enos...lol..hottest Deputy ever....lol anyway I am a hopeless romantic...and I'll be happy to help...just give me a little time to come up with some ideas!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "L-Lizzy please...we just got everything back to normal..and were all settled, we can finally relax again and get everything back the way it was,..Liz please."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed.
-
Say NO to one liners on the ROUND ROBIN FORUM!
LOL yeah..you can try....dk how far you'll get girl..lol *smiles at her friend*
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLuke smiles "Hows the baby and Daisy?"
-
Dumb Laws
That or when the fish dies from alchohol poisning.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiles "To be okay."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy thought "The gift of persuasion..you can really persuade someone of something."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed "You have the gift of stubborness that runs in the Duke family."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed a little "See ya later."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy went to do as she was asked.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(LOL don't ya mean Lily) Enos said "I'm not exactly sure."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Its a gift."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Yeah we are." and smiles.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled and said "Alan Jackson..I remember him and Dolly Parton at our wedding."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy bit her lip but nodded as she fed Amanda "Liz...maybe..I don't know...maybe me and Enos need to just stop..the kids we have now need to grow up and that includes Amanda.."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nods "umm..do you need help with anything?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know..."
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was right, she wouldn't die, she was going to be okay, the sicknesss was just from alll the stress.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm not giving up Enos."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "That you can't lose me, that it would absolutely kill you if I died."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yes I do."