Arrest Brian Coltrane!

MaryAnne

Yes, Brian got himself busted with the same good honest family trickery as he used on me. Hey, all's fair in love, war and Coltrane Shenanigans. (See Arrest MaryAnne Coltrane thread for the instant replay).

*looks at cousin in jail* Turn about is fair play, Brian. Or payback is hell, however you wanna look at it. Khee! :deputy:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian that look on your face as the door locked behind you sort reminds me of an officer in our new facility getting locked in a cell with several inmates. He thought he was stuck for good those seconds it took the inmates to tell me, for me to call the control room and have his panel taken over and them to open the pod door for me to get in take control of the panel and let him out! Even the inmates were worried, LOL. Good thing we knew how the system worked even though I was a civilian employee at the time.

Great bail Maryanne, can't wait to see what you come up with for Brian.

Brian, I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. Look at it this way, Three square meals a day, plenty of time on your hands. Maybe you can start a new hobby while you're in there. And sides, seeing how the jail has become popular place to see who gets locked up next, you'll never go lonely... although it looks like you'll have to cancel your plans on redoing Rosco's office for a while. Maybe you can remodel the jail cell instead? ;)

way to go MaryAnne. I bet revenge is so sweet.

*Shakes head* Well Brian, can't believe you of people would be the one to slip up and allow something like this to happen. Oh well. Now you know how the rest of us felt when you locked us up...innocently. Anyway, if there is anything I can do for you while you rest up in your purdy little jail cell there, just let me know. Perhaps I could take your fancy little car over there for a drive for you while your locked up all tight, you know, to keep the tires spinning. Sounds fair to me. Afterall, it was you, that stole my motorcycle while I was locked up and drove him...though I am grateful for you returning it just as it was when you and MaryAnne had arrested me; as I knew you would.

Anyway good luck on your bail, hopefully MaryAnne isn't too rough on ya, especially after what you did to her. Though gotta admit she did a great job on her bail you gave her.

Thank ya, one and all, for that fine collection o' sympathy.

*looks back through the bars* Normally I'd have a witty comeback for each and every one of ya, but I'm still sufferin' from Roger's blow-up-doll comment. I ain't recovered from that yet.

I've been called a lotta thangs in mah day, but....no, I don't look enuff like a blow-up doll to fool MaryAnne. Nor would a man in mah current circumstances see fit to try any imitation of such.

Which leaves me stuck heah, pacin' around behind the bars like an animal at the zoo. I'm surprised MaryAnne didn't put one of those little crank peanut machines out there so ya'll could feed me for a quarter.

Yeah. Plus, I'm hungry.

*hearing the hungry comment, leaves a moment and comes back with a takeout bag and a milkshake* Sorry Brian but a peanut machine with a handful of peanuts for a quarter wouldnt take care of your appetite... I brought you some real food that is a lot better than the chipped beef on toast...*puts bag with burger and fries through the bars and hands drink over*

*hearing the hungry comment, leaves a moment and comes back with a takeout bag and a milkshake* Sorry Brian but a peanut machine with a handful of peanuts for a quarter wouldnt take care of your appetite... I brought you some real food that is a lot better than the chipped beef on toast...*puts bag with burger and fries through the bars and hands drink over*

Now that's service. Thank ya. *accepts the food, wolfing it down, hoping to build up a reistance to the inevitable prison-surplus can of chipped beef *

Wonder what the bail's gonna be...*slurping down milkshake* ..sooner I find out, the sooner I can meet it and git outta heah...

Thank ya, one and all, for that fine collection o' sympathy.

*looks back through the bars* Normally I'd have a witty comeback for each and every one of ya, but I'm still sufferin' from Roger's blow-up-doll comment. I ain't recovered from that yet.

I've been called a lotta thangs in mah day, but....no, I don't look enuff like a blow-up doll to fool MaryAnne. Nor would a man in mah current circumstances see fit to try any imitation of such.

Which leaves me stuck heah, pacin' around behind the bars like an animal at the zoo. I'm surprised MaryAnne didn't put one of those little crank peanut machines out there so ya'll could feed me for a quarter.

I'd do that except I think Boss would take all the peanuts for himself and still expect everyone to put a quarter into the machine anyway.

I may have jailed my kin, but I would at least want there to be some peanuts in the machine. :wink:

Now that's service. Thank ya. *accepts the food, wolfing it down, hoping to build up a reistance to the inevitable prison-surplus can of chipped beef *

Wonder what the bail's gonna be...*slurping down milkshake* ..sooner I find out, the sooner I can meet it and git outta heah...

Bail?

*pauses in mid-slurp of the milkshake, lifting head up*

Yeah, "bail", as in, pay mah way outta heah. You outta be familiar with bail, based upon yer own recent experience.

*hears the bail remark from MaryAnne and looks at her* well yes bail... thats how you got out of here, dont tell me youre not going to set any bail for Brian?

What?! Oh, come on now! *lunging up to the bars* You can't keep me heah! You ain't even made up any charges! Besides, I'm expensive to keep penned up and ah've got nasty habits.

Well, then it's a good thing you're by yourself here in the cell. Tho' I'd be careful considerin' you got half the town watching you. You may consider yourself expensive to keep penned up but you're affordable entertainment to everyone in Hazzard. Khee!

As for charges...well if you wanna get that formal about it.... Lessee... *thinks for a moment* Ah, here we go...

Disorderly conduct.

Obstruction of justice.

Trickery of deputy.

And a few hundred others that I'm too lazy to think of or make up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.