Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Liz, your my best friend, you know I'd do anything you ask me to do."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo smiles and hugs Lizzy Daisy comes in and says "That was longer than getting to Atlanta I swear."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Sure, Enos has the day off so I'll just load Amanda in the car and I'll come over" and as soon as she does that she goes over to Lizzys.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo laughs and puts his hand on her stomach "Its moving..thats our baby."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Okay, whatever it is I'll try my best."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter nods and keeps driving.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Okay..I think that would be a good idea." now Daisy was really scared.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "The babys fine, its just moving around, thats normal."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersWhen Bo told Daisy what happend she wanted to call her best friend..But Daisy wasn't sure Lizzy would talk to her..She was so afraid she was losing her only best friend.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Some feel it late, some feel it early, Daisy has been feeling it earlier than normal but the baby is fine."
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo was determined not to let it fail, she loved Lizzy to much, he couldn't lose her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Its probably nerves."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighed "I wish you could see that I just can't lose you, ever since I asked you to marry me I've loved you more than anything..even music."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Whats do you thinks wrong?" he says concerned reaching for the CB.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEveryone smiles and starts the hour long trip back to Hazzard.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes and hugs her "Lizzy..I can't leave...I can't leave you, I'm not trying to blame this on you, but no one knows if you'll really go through with this thing moving to Georiga or if you don't if you'll come back, I don't even know and it kills me to think about ever losing you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighed "Lizzy..I love you..whats wrong? why is every thing going wrong? why do you want to leave everyone you love?...your kids and friends think they'll never see you again.."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy and everyone else says okay then waits.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I know."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Liz, this will work don't worry."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Finally..It'll be good to have you back.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighed "Liz..I'm sorry... I just wish you wouldn't leave me..I know you have to do this..but I wish you'd come back after words...I can't be here without you...what about our girls?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "When do you get to come home?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled and hugged her best friend "Liz.." she was crying "I'm so happy to see you, I've missed you..please say your coming home." She hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing.