Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Hi I Just Joined
I don't I just have a habit of making lists and usin numbers...I can't choose either specially when it comes to the guys cause I LOVE Bo, Luke, and Enos equally
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "We can order pizza, watch Desperate Housewives and talk about old times? but that makes us sound old"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiles "So whats the plan after the concert...no bars..not the right atmosphere for pregnant women, but I won't stop you and Julie from going, I'll just come back to the hotel"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiles "Thanks Lizzy, your the best..I just hope I can make it through tonight"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Is there even a hint that im showing?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I sure hope so" Daisy looks for something and goes to change her clothes and then when she was done she came back to the room and said "How does this look" It was her best shirt tucked into a pair of blue jean shorts.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't even know what to wear...I'm sure my shorts aren't gonna fit me now"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Hi I Just Joined
LOL I'm barely payin attention as I keep sneezing and coughing lol
-
Hi I Just Joined
Nice to know Thanks Garret :D
-
Word Association
(I DO TOO right now I feel like there crawling on me!) Fear
-
Hi I Just Joined
LOL sorry
-
Author Created Character Biographies..
I will post the bio for Jacob somtime later
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "I can't wait...were gonna get to actually SEE a live concert and not just hear the music on the radio"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy hugged Luke "You got my number, call me after you've talked to them cause I'm not stickin' around here" Meanwhile in Austin Daisy was a little homesick.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy said "I can...but explain to me what I've done to Lizzy and Daisy to ever piss them off, all I did was just try to make friends and as soon as I did I got the third degree from both of them."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy said "I'll try Luke but maybe those two just can't accept me and I have to come to terms with that, and I'm fine with that."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo and Luke gave eachother a sad glance knowing that Daisy was trying her best to get over her sadness. "Daisy. . .you know, Bo and I were going to go fishing tomorrow. . .We wondered if you wanted to come." Luke asked. Daisy pondered the thought. She didn't want to hurt her cousin's feelings, but right now she couldn't think of fishing too much. Daisy said "Boy's...I think that maybe me and Enos need some alone time, do ya'll think it'd help us any at all?" Daisy though about this and just kept thinking about if it was a good idea for her and Enos to spend ACTUAL alone time together.