Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "Yeah"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray you can't do this!"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Dukes and Smallville
Lex was watching Kathys sister with admiring eyes
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I did and Daisy nearly beat me up for it"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes and Smallville
Soon the whole plan was underway.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy was tied up and pretty freaked out especially when she saw Ray step in front of her and it turns out that Ray was going to Dallas with Kyle too and he planned to have Daisy all to himself.
-
Dukes and Smallville
While Mike snuck around to go in the building Daisy distracted the guards just like she would Enos.
-
Musical Chairs
My Kinda Rain- (lol whenever I think of the singer but lol you said KINDA and thats the song I thought of)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles "What should it be tonight?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles "I wish we could have a romantic night together..but theres little kids here"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "She's not sure yet..If she is I'll help her and we both know it and if shes not i'll still help her...I can't lose my best friend...how are you so okay with how much time me and Lizzy spend together...sometimes I get scared it bothers you"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled "I can't wait till were back in Hazzard and Me and Lizzy have our weekly girls day outings and everything and raising our family..thank you...When I had Dean I was so scared of the backlash..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nodds "We'll go later...for now its just us and the kids" Daisy said "Are you sure you are okay with it?....what if we do want more kids?...and Enos I'm so sorry I made our family move so much..I'm really sorry"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Then we'll go on and raise the children we have and surround our selves with friends and family." Daisy sighed "Maybe it is true...Enos hates me becuase I haven't and can't give him what he wants" to her self over and over
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "You haven't dissapointed me, if the babys a girl I'll love it just like I love you and Sara and Belle, if it s a boy I'll still love it"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "You have me and your family, don't be scared"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "No not at all" When Daisy got home she sent Dean off to his room and sat on the couch and stared out the window
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "We'll get this later...see ya tommarow"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled "Me either..." and the girls packed at talk till sunset and Daisy sighed "I wish I could stay..but we got an early start for all of us tommarow"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)