Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. (I have walked in it....my dad used to have some now that you told me what it was and my pony tail got stuck to it lol...i was five...and LOL im DEATHLY afraid of spiders) Tarantula
  2. (LOL its fine...my dad listens to the 9.21 The Possum lol...i listen to KSCS and the Wolf) Fightin' Side Of Me- (AGAIN LOL can't remember the singer)
  3. LOL idk....I got to many fantasy guys so lol....CAN'T CHOOSE 1( Enos 2( Bo 3( Luke 4( Cooter ORDER MAY CHANGE LOL :D
  4. LOL i was watchin n' episode and Luke was talking lol
  5. Country When Country Wasn't Cool (All I know is this girl had George Strait singin with her on the radio lol)
  6. (never heard of it) Fly Swatter
  7. LOL Chet...like i said....being hard headed runs in my family...all of my family....from my grandpa, my great grandpa...my dad, me ....an a few others were all stubborn as hell lol as Hank Jr. would say "Its a family tradition" THAT'S why ya'll had such a tough time gettin through to me
  8. happy bday luke!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Wow I really misssed a lot." Enos confessed. I know it must've been hard being away from me." Enos looked down at the floor thinking about what to say. Daisy hereself was, although happy, she was nervous. She had never realized her feelings until Enos left and now that he knew, it made her nervous. Daisy just stared at her watermelon and put it on the plate and just went to talk to Bo and Luke and occasionly looked back at Enos.
  10. Enos nodded "Bo, you have no clue what it's like to be in LA, much less away from y'all." Bo nodded "Well we did go in the NASCAR circuit. . .I think we might have a clue and you're right Enos. I'd rather stay in Hazzard. Now eat your watermelon." Enos eats her watermelon and talks to Daisy and Daisy tells him all about her adventures with Coy and Vance and all of her storys that she had when Bo and Luke came back from the NASCAR circuit.
  11. Daisy nodded "Yes, I'm serious Enos. Out of anyone you have been my best friend ever and you've been though everything with me . . .and . . .I love you too." the Daisy blushed realizing what she had just said. She looked around at everyone hoping that they weren't staring too much. Enos smiled and gently took the watch and hugged Daisy " Lets get on with this here partry now shall we." Bo and Luke came up to him and said "Hey, buddy, glad to have ya back" said Bo.
  12. Then, Jesse came over with two huge pieces of watermelon for Daisy and Enos, which he handed to them. Daisy stuck her hand in her pocket again "Enos, I love you. . .I really do and. . .I'd like it if you" She sighed "I want you to have this. It was my daddy's before he died" she handed him a pocketwatch engraved with a Dixie flag and a rose. Enos said "Now Daisy, a-are ya really sure?" Enos watched Daisy his eyes asking the serious question to her and he said "I love you too."
  13. Daisy said "He woke up and won't go back to sleep"
  14. Daisy smiled "That would be nice, it is pretty here after all." She sits down to give Kaylor her bottle and smiles "When we leave were sure gonna miss you.. I mean dang Jul...3 years?!"
  15. Clay said "Thanks ya just saved your self from bein' in a coma!" and unlocked Sam and said "Sam how'd all this happen, are you okay". Sam was to scared to talk to him.
  16. Daisy came in and said "Hey Julie, how do you like Hawaii...It's pretty but I'd much rather be in Hazzard wouldn't you?"
  17. Clay walked over and disarmed Alex with a trick he learned from Enos and then slugged Alex and said "Thats how a Duke settles scores with jackasses!"
  18. Clay said "My name will never be Dasani...I am a Duke and I don't care what you say, I know I'm a Duke-Coltrane but I will never be a Dasani! Now let Sam go!"
  19. Daisy took Kaylor with her and Enos too, and Bo managed to get Lizzy to go with him by promising her that he'd stay by her and Daisy as much as he possibly could and also seeing his sister at the same time, Coy and Vance were happy to see Julie and so were Luke and Uncle Jesse.
  20. Captain Johnson went back to his bunk, Julie was now on his mind and for some reason he was starting to actually like her.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.