Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Lulu said "If Jefferson trys anything...I'll make sure he pays for it , cause as long as I'm around your darling boys, You, Enos and Daisy will be protected from Jeffersons schemes."
  2. Daisy said "Lily please tell us what you said" (Idk lol)
  3. Enos smiled "I'm glad to be back." Daisy smiled hearing him say that, Mean while Lulu heard Uncle Jesses question and said "If there happy with each other, then it's not my place to stop them."
  4. Enos blushed this time "Oh Daisy...ya don't mean that..." but the look she gave him told him that she did mean it and she wasn't lying.
  5. Andrew said "I don't mean to be so snappy all the time"
  6. Daisy said "We can enjoy the rest of this party if you would like?" She smiled at Enos trying to read Enos's expression, which with a guy such as Enos, his expressions are easy to read and you can eaisly tell what he's feeling at the moment.
  7. Andrew sat back "I-I'm sorry Momma and yes it is what I want"
  8. Andrew sighed "What will getting a dog help us with!?"
  9. Enos sighed "Was it to soon to say I love you?...I don't even know what I was thinking...really I don't." Daisy just sighed "Enos....I don't know were this will go at all between us...I didn't know this whole day was going to turn out like it did."
  10. Daisy said "I'm gonna get going, I've got a little to much on my mind right now to deal with and I don't wanna bury anyone here with my worries." Everyone glanced at her and Enos followed her "Think about what and what worries? Daisy your not doing anything wrong here as far as I can tell." Daisy just sighes "Enos...right now...I can't be here..."
  11. Sam said "You can't the stupid judge in Alabama couldn't get Alex for killing my sister and my neice!" Bo said "No Lizzy I don't hate you thanks for tellin' me"
  12. Bo laughs "I guess its Boars Nest food till they come back..." Enos said "Don't you two try to cook anything...don't even attempt it.."
  13. Sam sighed "Alex did to me just what he did to Cadence"
  14. Bo said "I wish they'd get back...without Daisy and Lizzy around...I don't know how me and Luke will live, God knows we can't do half the stuff those two can"
  15. Clay nodds "Sam's asking for you Aunt Lizzy, she won't talk to me"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.