Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy went in the babys room and picked him up "Go back to sleep bab boy..please"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon the party was underway and everyone was having a good time. However. soon it was time for Daisy give Enos her surpprise. "Well what is it Dais?" Enos asked anxiously. "Enos. . .I love you I really do and. . .I'd like it if you'd have a dance with me to our song before I give it to you." she said nodding to her Uncle who then put on an old Alan Jackson song, one of Daisy's as well as Enos's favorite "It Must Be Love". With that Enos and Daisy danced and everyone watched, Bo Duke him self almost teared up at the sight and so did Luke...which shocked Uncle Jesse. Daisy and Enos held each other close and Daisy knew Enos must be blushing but couldn't make her self look up. (im tryin too lol)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "Yes"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Nurse does as shes asked
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersWhen Enos walked into the Boar's Nest he saw all the familiar faces "Daisy, this is great." he said trying not to cry. "I knoew you'd love it." Daisy said squeezing his arm "But I have something to give you also." When Enos walked into the Boar's Nest he saw all the familiar faces "Daisy, this is great." he said trying not to cry. "I knoew you'd love it." Daisy said squeezing his arm "But I have something to give you also." and Enos replied " Like what Daisy?" Daisy said "It will come at the end of this party, but not before then, It's a surprise" she smiled up at the 6'2 muscle built Enos and Enos just smiled and said "You know me..but for you I'll wait. (Hope you don't mind it helps me add to the story..really hope you don't mind lol...just tryin to stick to the idea)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "stop talking about eating"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "I'm with ya"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Nurse said "Thats fine"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy layed there staring out the window and sighes
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
the nurse came in "Hey ya'll"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)