Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Alex smiles and says "I ain't fallin for that trick" Sam realized that Alex got smarter since the Cadence incident too
  2. Bo said "I gotta be here for my girlfriend and cousin...ya'll still have Coy, Vance, Uncle Jesse and Luke to go see her"
  3. Sam screamed at Alex "A-Alex please!.....Let me go...stop..you know this is wrong..your doing to me exactly what you did to Cadence!"
  4. Bo and Luke came in and Luke said "Sure we'll go" Bo said "I'm not so sure..I wanna be here with Lizzy and Daisy"
  5. The guy said "I'm gonna go check on Sam" just then they heard Sam scream
  6. The guy said "I'm not gonna do anything okay? just coorperate..I'm gonna try to help you and Sam..."
  7. Thanks MaryAnne....lol...that makes me feel even better....
  8. The guy smiled and kept going and started to work on Cassidys belt buckle. Alex meanwhile was making Sam suffer just like he did to Cadence.
  9. Alex said "Ya'll take care of Cassidy...I got Sam just were I want her"
  10. Daisy hugs him "I'd better get going..I'll see you later, and just so you know..your part of my family"
  11. Alex heard her and smiles and just unlocks the door to Sams room, goes in, and then shuts and locks it again "Time for some fun little miss Samantha Bridget"
  12. Daisy said "I don't blame you..I know you loved and still love Cadence and Lisa...and im guessing that when you married Cadence that you didn't even care about her age or anything?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.